New Hummie Hubs!

Nice job Hummie. You’ve come along way… :+1:

6 Likes

Video’s pretty good. Pretty chill background score.

2 Likes

image @Blix @JohnnyMeduse @kane

Send to @Hugo on Monday. And the newer orders Tuesday.

6 Likes

Just sent you 50$ for Shipping

3 Likes

My payment was like 75.5$ a few weeks ago the change is for everything except alcohol and meat :stuck_out_tongue:. Oh, also no cigarettes :smiley:

3 Likes

What speed are u guuys getting upto running 13s? thx

1 Like

Depends on the KV of the motors you end up with. I run 12S and get to 54 kmh. Going much faster than that is pretty ridiculous if you ask me.

2 Likes

30mph for me. Jealous of the 54kph (33.5mph)

2 Likes

You probably have more torque man!

2 Likes

30 mph is still awesome! I bet you struggle to stay on the board at full power :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I get 30 as well on 12s and the torque is insane! I love drag racing cars in the street and winning and looking at their face when I win :smile:

7 Likes

So 13s I should be getting around 35mph? I’ll clock it when I’ve finished the build and we’ll c .

@hummie

Is it still possible to purchase a dual set of these hub motors?

Not right now but should be getting a couple more parts back sent to make some more, but do the Kickstarter!! Soon

7 Likes

What is that going to be? Like a finished Esk8 using the deck you sell here or you have a different build going?

Unsure what to put in the deck that’s why I take so long. Hoping this rubberband image image image image image compression battery works well enough and thinking of selling w no internal bms and instead an external one. And I prefer an xt90s plug for reliability. That’s not a typical plug n play board. And been doing molds for the vac former to further compress and hold these cells in position. image image This is what I’d like to sell but needs be tested more. And doing a higher kv winding with 5% more copper

18 Likes

Eagerly waiting for this kickstarter. Really want some of these hubs!

3 Likes

And I’ll sell just the hubs or the board solo then too

11 Likes

Nice enclosure, gonna keep it two split? Awesome if it is for easier access :+1:

1 Like

damn that’s looking good. hope the rubber bands work long term.

Are you going on a run buying up all single focboxes? :slight_smile:

hummie if you don’t mind sharing what size copper did you find worked best?