New designed a motor mount for sale, looking for review

How much for 2 mounts with bearing kit and back plate, shipped to Norway?

2 mounts with bearing kit and back plate, shipped to Norway, by USPS total 45us.

3 Likes

I forgot to specify. Does it fit 2 hobbyking sk8 6374 motors side by side with 15mm belts? Is this price for the short or long version? Iā€™d like the long ones.
How do I place an order?

not sure about sk8 6374 motors with 15mm belts, depends on which truck.

the long mounts are in here:

1 Like

do you still do a short mount for paris?

EDIT: I know its prob only me asking for this one lol :slight_smile:

Nah, thereā€™s still a few of us that use Parisā€¦I just got a pair of Paris mounts of Dicky

Itā€™s still on the tb218 truck. :slightly_smiling_face: How do I select bearing kits and back plate on the eBay listing?

@ sk8l8r,@ ZachTetra

yes, I still sell paris short mount. Just I have a revised version now, will put pictures here later. and all my mounts will use good material now.

2 Likes

Sorry, I still have not list the idler on ebay yet. could you pay 2us on this link ,along with the long mount order?

here is the idler for 15mm belt. 6876879

1 Like

I have a set that I used for a few days. I am in the 94546 area.

Sorry, but I canā€™t see the link.

forgot to attacth https://www.ebay.com/itm/303086092686

1 Like

My setup is a TB 218mm truck w/ dual Turnigy SK3 6374 motors and these mounts. It works but itā€™s suuuuper close! I have about 2-3 mm of combined clearance between the motors and pulley to wheels. Youā€™ll need to get spacers on the wheels to get them as far out as theyā€™ll go but it is possible. Iā€™m happy with my system.

1 Like

all my mounts already revised with motor screw slots now, that can save 2mm on each side. QQ%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%8720190420043658

11 Likes

Very nice! Good job on the improvements on it since I last bought.

Have you ever considered making mountain board mounts or complete enclosures for existing belt driven setups?

1 Like

I am making mountain board mounts for this mountain board truck now. QQ%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%8720190420053801

and will make mounts for this one later. QQ%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%8720190420053936

enclosures, still no plan yet.

10 Likes

Your doing a great job Dicky! keep up the good work.

2 Likes

Question regarding using idlers and belt lengths:

Iā€™m running a 40T/16T setup and have calculated that I would need a 295mm belt normally, but how much extra would I need if I used one or both idlers?

that you would use 300 or 305 with idlers.

I am ready to place my order. I noticed that the extra shipping cost fee that you linked to is from another ebay account (eboard-shop) instead of (dickyho2015). Is that intentional?
I buy 2 of the long mount and 2 of the extra shipping, will I get a back plate as well?