New designed a motor mount for sale, looking for review

Thanks, I was on your other eBay shop. You don’t have the pulleys on this shop they are on your other shop, will have to make 2 different orders.

sorry, still haven’t list it on eboardsgop yet. you could pay for the short mount, then leave note for the long mount, then I will send the long version mount. is that ok?

Ok, I have made my order and put in a note for the longer mounts. Thanks once again.

Got you order, Thanks. will arrange!

2 Likes

Can I purchase a motor mount and pulley kit from you ? I have a 6355 motor and 90mm flyaway wheels.

Hi. yes, of cause can do that!

Sweet! This will be my first build so not sure on sizing yet

Hey dickyho awesome mount! Do you think it is possible to use your mount with a 44 Caliber II? And do you have your Mounts in plain aluminum without the color ?

Hi. yes, my mount will work fine with a 44 Caliber II. Sorry, only have blue now!

Does the caliber also fit tb218? What is the maximum wheel pulley size? Do you still sell them with the bearing kit for belt tension and the back plate?

Thank you for the answer :slight_smile:

Hi. to fit TB218, need to file a little bit on the insert fixer. the maximum wheel pulley size is 44T. yes, I still sell the bearing kit for belt tension and the back plate.

Got the mount, pulley and the cover today. Packed super neatly and securely, the shipping was quite fast (3 weeks). 3d print is a bit rough, but everything looks amazing. Thanks again! 15548360495685015660555205414966

2 Likes

I put mine on TB mounts by opening the clamp with the coin method just enough to position the mount on the truck. Just take out clamp screw and insert it through the oposite hole and use a coin. image image image image image

8 Likes

By doing this method you dont have to file anything ruining the mount or the truck hanger.

2 Likes

I have 2 paris style motor mounts, anyone know where i can get paris style trucks that are longer then 180mm? Trying to rear mount two motors.

Any chance anyone in the US sells these? Hate waiting for shipping, i live in cali.

I could send you with fast shipping