New designed a motor mount for sale, looking for review

Greece, but I have selected all locations.

weird, I need to google why …

1 Like

And how do we choose between the long and short version? I only saw the one option.

this is the short version:

this is the long version:

1 Like

I can see other items you have on your store when I have the direct link and they also include shipping to Greece but for some reason when I go to seller’s other items, these three are the only available.

not sure why, I already setted can ship to all Euro countries. will study on this later

2 Likes

Do you know if the short version works with the hummie deck, or should I go for the long version and run it reverse?

Sorry, not sure about the hummie deck.

well you know the center to center distance, mount the trucks without wheels and take measurement tool and look if there is enough room, with or without risers ect

Dicky I noticed that too I could only find a few items from your store in Ebay. (In UK) eBay app is not showing all your stuff. But when using web browser it shows up.

when I was making listing, there’s a option for list on other ebay sites (like UK, Germany…), that require fees, so I did not choose this option…

is it possible to edit your first post to add links to all your esk8 related items on your shop? So we don’t have to search for it all the time. I usually go to your profile in your top links to find the mounts, but until recently I was not aware that you sold motors too, your other items don’t show on my phone either.

image image image

3 Likes

done that!

5 Likes

Is the angle adjustable? I don’t get it.

I am planning to make a website now…

6 Likes

yes, angle adjustable

Is the longer one suitable for reverse mount?

yes, the longer one suitable for reverse mount

the short version also works fine as a reverse mount. IMG_20180921_210214%5B1%5D

7 Likes