New designed a motor mount for sale, looking for review

Clearance isn’t amazing though, I will have the long mounts in hand soon to show clearance and stuff

1 Like

That’s great dude. Ebays a pain. Goodluck

Can’t wait to see what else Dicky can come up with, probably the first seller who wants to provide low prices but also cares about what we want in the products

4 Likes

you should get long for Hummie deck.

1 Like

@uigiroux definitely if you’re mounting out the back

If you are doing drop through, which you should, go long and reverse mount. There’s definitely not enough room underneath and IDK if you are the kind of guy that like the motors super close to the ground.

I scratched up the can on a brand new SK8 motor after having it too close to the ground, wouldn’t do that again

Any plan to design a mount that work for Both kind of trucks? Meaning just used the caliber mount and sell another insert to make the mount to work for round trucks.

yes, I have this thought when I was designing this, just I thought it would be more reliable to make the paris mount without an insert.

1 Like

When are you putting all these motors on your ebay store so i can purchase 2 (6364) ?

1 Like

I also would take some for the TB trucks!

yep i did have problems going up sidewalks ect. especially since i used a wedge to lower my baseplate degree to 38 on the rear. Now i have a DIY Tunnel riser in okp style and only 44 Degrees, so now it is much better, but yes in a optimal world i wish they were longer so i can bring them up some more, around deck lvl.

Yeah I’m gonna mount drop through. I tried them normally last night and the board looked ok but kinda weird with the ends just open. Then tried drop through and damn that looks good… :slight_smile:though I had a hard time getting the hanger to fit on, it was pretty tight fit.

@dickyho how much can a 63xx be moved side to side in the long mount? BTW also would buy a couple for tb trucks

i think 5-7mm

as you can see on mine, because im using Turnigy 6374 sk3 on TB 218mm trucks, i had to place them a little bit different but if you use other 6374 motors, then they should fit side by side.

image image

Fuuuuck thats a tight squeeze

that cone shape on the sk3’s really sucks.

Yeah I agree. I had to go 6364 on my SK8’s just so I could guarantee that they would fit on TB218

1 Like

you could push the wheels further out by using spacer. that way it would fit perfectly.