New Caliber® trucks for ESK8 community

i’ve got enertion pulleys that would fit nicely onto these trucks if anyone wants some cheap pulleys:

http://www.esk8life.com/36t-12mm-pulley-enertion

3 Likes

@longhairedboy will have them next week I guees :slight_smile:

1 Like

are you using pulleys with bearing? I have more space between my motors :slight_smile:

1 Like

are those 15mm belts?

1 Like

What motor mount is that?

1 Like

Nope without bearing, but since unik mounts have a horizontal beam i can’t change the space between my motors, could probably fit a 18mm pulley though :wink:

1 Like

Thats the electricboardsolutions caliber mount. I’ve got two on order atm, can’t wait to give them a try for 30 bucks a piece they are a steal

metroboard has 18mm pullies, but they are weird the way they work

:open_mouth: where did you get it for $30??

https://electricboardsolutions.com/products/caliber-mount-v2-pre-order 30 euro’s, so about 36 dollars or something. So a great deal for europe.

1 Like

Would you happen to know what the center to center distance is for those motor mounts? They look promising for only 30 euros.

damn that looks good. I came across this on their website and I wonder if that’s similar to some of the boards I found on Alibaba.

yes :slight_smile:

yes it are those, it are the trucks that slickrevolution uses on their boards :slight_smile:

How’s the quality? Is it good?

1 Like

yes it’s pretty good but it’s only for 5055 or 5065 motors

I got mine today, thanks @e.board_solutions . So i think i’ll need some spacer or washer to fit them properly. Any recomendation for the setup, i still have some space left on the axle.

1 Like

I am running pulleys with integrated bearing on the back wheels, and on the front wheels I am running an extra bearing spacer on the truck side.15375351013386612656714999542501

6 Likes

I’ve got 100 of these landing in my shop on monday. I’ll have them up on the intarwebz for orderings a few days after that.

These are basically what i’ve been begging them for for three years but i could never get the cash to order a fucking 1000 of them like they were asking for.

10 Likes

i guess eskating is getting bigger and they must have felt it by now or what changed their mind? i will probably get myself a set for my pneumatic driven board

1 Like

And there’s the problem. If people would just fucking listen to me now and not later, i’d be a lot richer.

9 Likes