New Caliber® trucks for ESK8 community

thx :slight_smile:

For the ones that already ordered, there is some delay for the bushings because of the fires on the westcoast :frowning:

1 Like

Have you discussed longer axle and also longer trucks with them?

What is the current delivery estimate?

1 Like

only longer axle atm, don’t know the estime, I guess end of August

grtz

Hey guys

Got a message from caliber that the trucks are a bit delayed because of the fires on the westcoast and the bushing factory had to close down :frowning:

Estimate delivery will be end August, begin September

grtz Frederic

Hi, any update news about the trucks? :blush:

2 Likes

hey I hope they get shipped to me next week :slight_smile:

grtz

2 Likes

Stoked! Can’t wait.

Hey!

Any news about the trucks?

1 Like

They just arrived!!

image image

10 Likes

Nice, just received my shipment confirmation from you, can’t wait ! What bushings are they using ? Don’t look like the usual blood orange ultra hr 89a.

1 Like

About to order a pair, what do you do with your front trucks though? you don’t really need a long axle on that one. do you fill it up with spacers or something?

1 Like

NICE! 10char

1 Like

yes, spacers. that’s what was done with the TB 218mm.

2 Likes

@torqueboards if you do that, could you please make them 1 or 2mm longer?

3 Likes

Any updates on these trucks?

Hey, just received the extended caliber :

@JuniorPotato93 3d printed 15mm pulley fit easily with dual 6355 (on @okp Unik dual motor mount) without any truck modification, that’s really nice :smile:

2 Likes

Do you have a picture? :slight_smile:

Well, it’s a bit of a monstruosity right now (still waiting for parts), but here it is with 15mm pulley, 12mm motor pulley and 9mm belt, still have a bit more than 3mm left on the axle with everything in place.

IMG_20180918_191501

4 Likes

Well som bitch Do you know if any body in the north murica have these for sale from your pre order…I’m very interested in some I missed the pre order didn’t see this till now… FML…

1 Like

well why not buy TB trucks then, you have the luxury of no taxes/shipping