New Caliber® trucks for ESK8 community

I want a set please @longhairedboy

1 Like

15375375007966387565533966620168 Ready to mount, just waiting for all of the electronics to arrive monday, and then I should be up and running next weekend or so.

3 Likes

I’ll have them listed by wednesday most likely, and we just got a new multi-carrier shipping service provider so there will be plenty of options between “reasonably priced” and “i need it right fucking now dammit” shipping for things like this, and we can even ship completes over seas legally and at reasonable rates now.

6 Likes

Awesome thank you sir…ill be browsing your site and getting in touch with you on some things… Cheers @longhairedboy

How about running standard axle caliber II at front, would that be a problem?

Should not be a problem, at most you might feel like your board carves a bit more. I tried it out on my peanut butter sandwich powered board and did not really feal anything different.

I decided to go for 2 because I might want to try slapping on some pneumatics in the future to see what that feels like.

1 Like

15378870486043003323053708671749 15378871430581512253805310016813 6354, 15mm belts, pulley with integrated bearing.

With the space left you can probably fit some 6365 motors.

2 Likes

They’re here!

https://longhairedboy.com/products/genuine-caliber-e-184mm-50-degree-truck-with-47mm-extended-axles

Orders start shipping some time this week. I haven’t received the boxes i need to ship these yet, but i think they’re being delivered today.

7 Likes

Do you think that e caliber 184mm hanger are long enough to use with pneumatics, won’t hit the deck? :face_with_monocle:

Also if you have extra space that you’re not needing and want to pull out you could measure the difference, use a die to drive the thread back further on the axle, and cut and clean up the end of the axle off that you don’t need.

Thanks @longhairedboy…I just placed a order for some …cheers…

2 Likes

Maybe @longhairedboy has some pneumatics, I currently don’t have them laying around. But I can make some cardbord discs to see if you want. I do think you would want to watch out with your choice of deck

Very kind of you, No, no need for cardboard :blush::pray:

I don’t keep pneumatics in stock or typically build with them. I primarily focus on urethane street builds.

one day i might make a wheel or something, but not any time soon.

1 Like

Hey @longhairedboy do you have any flywheel or cloned core 90 mm …I need for my carvon Evo 2wd…97 is fine but to big for me …I like skatboarding not penny boarding…lol…97 looks to big to me…I’ll send more money if you have something for me in the 90mm. And maybe you might know if Jerry has made the keegal core adapter for the speeddrive yet… Cheers

I don’t have wheels for sale, no. Sorry :frowning:

Jerry has a design done for a kegel core wheel adapter but i don’t think he’s machined any yet. Believe me, i want them for Boas.

1 Like

Thank you sir…so I guess we’re at this point come on @lever. We need to get rid of these impossible to find and buy without selling your kids or your yourself to the street corner for flywheel junk…let’s get these new adapters rolling for us boa keegal lovers…real thane…not wobbly jello…I’d love a speed vent adapter personally… the best wheel around …one of my favorites to push and ride on the quality is key with seismic…soft and roll properly no drag and fast …not wobbly like my flywheel junk. My clones are better balenced then the flywheel…not impressed for that money I spent on them…I see why my DH riding friends hate them so much… quality suck…never mind never have them in stock to buy what’s the point of having wheels and trucks to never have them for sale doesnt make sense

Ordered. Thanks for making these available in the US.

I started shipping orders the other night, and they’re going kind of fast. If anyone is on the fence about them, you may want to hop off it.

off or on?

i was in talks with caliber (madrid) about bulk ordering 150 sets but saw that you got some so going to cancel my order.

1 Like