New Caliber® trucks for ESK8 community

@sk8l8r @Antiflosse @Lobap @Slak @Benno @Linny @MarcShane @SourPlumGoose @LittleSheepz @Pedrodemio

@DanTheBarista @sandrewvdv @Mikenopolis @Electricsk8 @zyphaz @Hannes @chris.hunt @deucesdown @Tbeg @pjotr47

2 Likes

@XTLA @Yoxcu @Jasonkj3217 @biggdaddyhawk @Ashintar @lennylogs @topcloud @Itsmedant @TheFluffiest @Naysh

1 Like

@AntiPusher @Wraith @sztamas @Unknownx @Sebious @Cloud_Gnash @rpasichnyk @zeah @mynamesmatt @Winfly

1 Like

@Werxz @elmz @legend27 @Zertax @sanderfu @Skunk @AutoItKing

I ended up grabbing a pair of surfrodz! I’m going to pass on these, thanks though

1 Like

no problemo :wink:

Thank you for the follow up, but I ended up just building a dual 12mm belt board.

1 Like

I don’t really have the need for these anymore either. Sorry for pulling out

1 Like

What does US shipping look like?

1 Like

20 euro’s but @longhairedboy will take some trucks aswell, it’s maybe more easy to get them from him :slight_smile:

grtz

2 Likes

Thanks for doing this, but sorry gotta pass!

2 Likes

im in a hurry now so i can not read about this much but can you confirm that these can hold 2 6374 with your mounts?

Send my pair to @longhairedboy, I’ll just beat him until he gives up the goods! But really though, with shipping and currency conversion (~90USD) I’d be better off buying TB’s 218’s. If we can get these in a large quantity in the US I’m sure they would sell. Regular Cal ii’s cost around $50 in the US. 218’s are $65.

2 Likes

no the trucks are not wide enough for dual 6374

1 Like

yes better buy from @longhairedboy, in Europe we have to many taxes that’s why they are more expensive

In europe recommende retail price is 65 euro’s for a pair of calibers :confused:

Is this similar to boosted board’s hangers with a longer axle? how do the lengths compare.

I think boosted board uses a differnt system, their wheelpulleybearing has a bigger diamter than the axle diameter

hopefully they are safe. so many axles break. but the boosted seem to breaking on the hanger not bare aluminum which i didnt realize. hope the best.

https://www.radicalcreation.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=58

If we are talking custom trucks, I would love to see TB218 trucks with titanium shaft. Max should increase the price by $30 for a set of trucks.

1 Like