New Caliber® trucks for ESK8 community

Also caliber trucks are bit… @b264 broke his second time I think. don’t know how longer axle will behave

2 Likes

This are trucks with built in clamp, it are the trucks that Slick revolution uses aswell.

I’m working on making mounting plates for 63 motor’s aswell :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do caliber make mounts?!?

Joking I am!

@e.board_solutions are you not a business? Hit up tb and I’m sure they will give you a hefty discount for bulk

2 Likes

Are they caliber?

yes ofcourse :slight_smile:

Pause while I frantically go back through post

So you are telling me that in a month we went from a longer axle to built in clamp? produced and out there?

I think thats a different truck they already are using @dareno

nice with a truck smaller than TB 218 (which btw has 1mm thicker hanger) that comfortably fits 6355 with wide belts.

If you use pulleys with bearings in the back, would you then use spacers in the front to get the same track width?

2 Likes

Thankyou @Mikaelj but I’m waiting for confirmation or I will call bullshit!! or got to bed. probably go to bed its easier. lol

He did ride that with lots of miles and weight (he had groceries)

This is from caliber image

This is Chinese and used by some companies image

Actually their are already different trucks with build in clamps :slight_smile:

How long are the caliber trucks you guys buy, noticed that Muirskate has two lengths , 160mm and 184mm

184 is the one most use, Tb uses 218

the hanger is 184mm wide

I’m wondering… why would one need a pair unless they go 4wd. @e.board_solutions

The longer axle allows easier fitting of push fit pulleys and comfortable 15mm belts, probably 20?

Largely though, the more interest we all show here through purchasing and positive support the more likely bigger established brands will take note of esk8 and start making molds for us.

1 Like

Hey guys

I’m about to close the pre-order. For the ones still wanting to grab a pair: https://electricboardsolutions.com/products/caliber-truck-ii-50-with-extended-axle-pre-sale-pair

@Mobutusan @anorak234 @Blacksheep @mmaner @banjaxxed @Highwon @Acido @koralle @Space_Cowboy @Jc06505n

@Bor.inc @AndresIGC @rsalmon @colinphotovideo @tacohq @JohnTakesPhotos @Bolpix @DAddYE @brenternet @IvarGoedvolk

1 Like

@CBom @thiswasandy @flannon @harrypzee @mccloed @Adam0311 @BoardAdmin @joellind @Chalupa_Batman @nuttyjeff

@Ebisane9 @Cowville @L3chef @Blucas @GunnarK @Jumpman @marsrover001 @Rahmen02 @xclr8r @Hariboisawesome