New Build | New double truck | New deck | New LED brake system

3 Likes

ํ”„๋กœ์ ํŠธ_04-07_Full HD_00ํ”„๋กœ์ ํŠธ_04-07(1)_HD_00

4 Likes

Next, I want to use the grip tape that @JohnnyMeduse found.

2 Likes

Cool man, I find all these brilliant, congrats.

Just a question, are you making yourself those hangers to extend the Gullwing trucks? Iโ€™m thinking this might be a solution to adapt any truck to any motor mount making it slightly wider.

For example, for those living in EU where is hard to import TB 218mm trucks, if we put these things you make on Caliber ones, they will become wider to host bigger motors. There woulbe be also no need to get several trucks as you could play with the Calibers in different width.

Am I wrong? :smile: :smile:

2 Likes

One of the riders working together made it. In Korea, we still use calibers and evolve trucks rather than TB trucks.

3 Likes

Nice, may I import that idea to Spain? :smiley:

So I guess you made yourself those adapters/extenders. Any CAD file or something? Could they be made with just a lathe? My neighbour has a big one and could make them at very low price, I can distrbute it around Europe for the members with no profit. Thanks!

3 Likes

I know it was made of lathe. This is a simple idea. There are no exact dimensions. It is free to see and produce. All eSk8 builders do so and so develop. :grinning:

4 Likes

What laser is that? How many watts?

2 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes

Are those extensions for the trucks?

3 Likes

Yes!! The deck was wide and extended this time.

3 Likes

3 Likes

C0010001_00

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

any way i could get my hands on 4 of these?

2 Likes

@LunarKim I really like your underboard lights, what do you use to power all the leds? I currently use an LM2596HV, but when considering both led strips + front lights + brake I easily go over the 3A current limit

Thank you. Iโ€™m using two step-down circuits. The brake LED is powered by the receiver. The step-down circuit 1 is for headlights and the other is for under-LEDs. All power is generated from the main battery.

2 Likes