New Build | New double truck | New deck | New LED brake system

The electric board to be built this time will be made slowly with time.

So far, I have made seven boards for four years. More than 40 people have made it for me to make an electric board.

I have made so many, but electric boards are fun. If you pursue only high speed, thrill goes up but it is not fun.

Early on, I used a Paris truck or a Caliber truck. Now it is like a double truck Gillwing truck like Evolve. To add more fun to ride.

First, I asked people to make a wide deck of the desired shape.

The bamboo deck is the deck of the board that now rides.

He sent a photo of the making.

I put in the concave moderately.

I made long hanger using extended parts of the gullwing truck to fit the wide deck. And we are also sketching a robust power train for that.

8 Likes

Am I missing the pictures? Curious to see!

3 Likes

We are still making it. We also have less parts.

2 Likes

What kind of pictures do you want?

2 Likes

7 Likes

If I see this right you put a sleeve over the existing axle. Have you done any stress analysis to see whether it holds up?

4 Likes

One of the Korean builders made this. Many users are currently using it. It is not broken yet.

4 Likes

Fair enough how do you prevent it from rotating such that the motor mount stays where it should? Looks like as if there is just one grub screw?

3 Likes

ah, the picturses of the topic start did not show up on my phone… only saw text which did not make a lot of sense. i see them now! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If you think carefully, the answer is. The axle tabs of both trains are not different reverse taps. We will make a plate that holds two motor plates. Then everything is resolved.

2 Likes

I did not know that and uploaded more photos. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Sorry I have no idea what you are talking about :grimacing: … any pics of that?

3 Likes

Maybe they are threaded? I think they might screw on until they meet the hanger. Surf Rodz used to make something like this.

As the the extensions both screw in opposite directions relative to each other, when the motor braces are in place, if one unscrews the other tightens, but the hanger would stop this from happening. That’s the idea, I guess.

4 Likes

Yeah I guess you are right, seems like he uses threaded axle stub sleeves.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Your electric board build is really exciting and anticipated.

2 Likes

Excellent mod. I like the extensions. Simple and can use old school trucks.

3 Likes

The deck was commissioned by the manufacturer! That deck is here!

5 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes