New Bergmeister wheels in different colors

Hi everybody, yes, @Chupacabra got a special deal. I have a bunch of customized Maytech 6374 motors with the closed can design. There have been plenty of developments here. I just got back so my main priority is now to fulfill all orders. The flash sale for the Bergmeister wheels will start today. I am going to update the forum :slight_smile: I wish the day had more than 24hrs.

12 Likes

Iā€™m hardly trying to organize me and the 2 or 3 others stuff Iā€™m preparing ^^ Time battle like always!

I would organize a GB for some AL7075 pulley in 55/60T I guess (others like 50 or 45T are also possible, but we need to shoot 1 type).

I have shared the STEPs and STLs to Timo already, the 60T pulley was CNCed and already nicely tested by a rider. I will put the other size and the step files on Thingiverse soon, and Timo will also upload it to his site too :wink: So you will all be able to produce them for yourself if some of you want to :+1:

Or,ā€¦ support me for future projects :blush:

A little poll, just to get an idea :

who need some 60T AL7075 pulley for Bergmeister on TB218/Supercarve GT Trucks (I guess SurfRodz too should be easily compatible like itā€™s thinner than the original Haggy design with bearingā€¦)

• you need 2 pcs

• you need 4 pcs ?

0 voters

Witch system do you prefer? (Plug in/press fit should take one more week for testing)

• Plug in / light press-fit

• Bergmeister and pulley screw together

0 voters

60T 55T 50T

• 60t

• 55t

• 50t

• 45t

0 voters
  • Red

• Green

• Black

• clear

0 voters

Price should be around 50/70ā‚¬/pcs (WS) depending on the system shoose and if we are 5 or 10 guys to order.

Sorry Timo for this maybe a bit off topic, I thought it was easier to keep the poll centralized here, but if you prefer maybe someone could just move this from here :v: :wink:

2 Likes

I would need without bearing, with 28mm bore :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

image image

7 Likes

Hi Riako, Do you have some news about this amazing 45T pulley? ;D

2 Likes

If anyone who picked these up hasnā€™t seen what @moon has been up to. https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words/2992/10336?u=skunk

6 Likes

Thank you, I am just checking the threads on all the pulleys right now

2 Likes

You should measure axle length needed with these pulleys @moon Outer bearing to inner bearing. It looks like it will save a bit of space compared to the pulleys these wheels come with. Great work dude

3 Likes

Yes. Axle lenght and compatible axles/bearings :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So it uses up around 37mm axle space

The current bearing seat only supports 6300 bearing (35x11x10mm) a nice big bearing :slight_smile:

On these SR Tkp, I used 80mm shoulder bolts which translate to a 50mm axle length. And I suspect 70mm could also work

2 Likes

Fucken sick mate. Awesome work!

1 Like

For those that havenā€™t put these on surfrodz yet i had to use 90mm axles with current pullys. I personally like the width of my current setup but this definitely changes up stance options. And surfrodz donā€™t offer 90mm axles so it saves the trouble of ordering shoulder bolts elsewhere.

Moons pictures settle it :heart_eyes:

Ill use my trampa wheels for as long as it takes to get some Bergmeister wheels adapted to an e-toxx gear drive :rofl:

I suspect that will have to be a one off piece :thinking:

I love the colors thoughā€¦ maybe my board will have an accenting color

Nope, aiming to make more. And other pulleys coming soon

3 Likes

@riverside.rider, I am making wheel guards to be used with these wheels. Where can I find a sketch with the dimensions or a CAD file.

1 Like