Need help with electronics

okay so the two black and two red will be connected as one the will split again?

Yep! that’s a parallel connection. See the original schematic you posted, it’s the same way. 2 black and 2 reds join together and then split.

oh okay I must have miss read it. I am definitely doing tomorrow dont have time tonight

I have done that and still does not work i connected the red and red, black and black then hooked it all up still the same result

You shorted the XT60’s? take a multimeter and measure the leads going to the VESC.

do I have to short the xt60? the VESC is getting 22.4V. i noticed that the VESC is getting a little warm

the VESC was working fine when i tested it with just one lipo tho

Wait the VESC is powered? So what’s not working?

it appears to be powered but my receiver for my remote doesn’t light up when i tested it out before with one lipo

I’m unclear as to what you have done and what’s working/not working for you. Did you short the blue areas like I mentioned last night? If so you should have a parallel connection between both packs.

It sounds like you have a receiver issue more than a cabling issue now right?

should I try testing the VESC receiver cable with a multimeter?

couldn’t hurt, just probe the red and black cable on the receiver and you should get 5v.

alright it works I think my receiver is dead i bought this one and was working but it seems it does not want to work anymore http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/2-4ghz-nano-remote-in-stock-30-pcs-usa-50-free-priority-shipping-international-45-shipping/5017/201

I have the same one and it works great for me. Please make sure you follow binding procedure and configure the min/max pulsewidth on the PPM tab.

how do i adjust the min/max pulsewidth when i cannot connect it

Well the pre-requisite is to make sure it’s bound. Have you try rebinding?

the receiver is very finicky i plug it in barley and it lights up then it goes off very strange

maybe you have a break in the servo cable, try a different one?

okay, I have done some measuring the VESC servo cable gives out around 7V when not plugged in but when I plug it in the receiver it only gives out about 1V and no light on the receiver. any ideas?

Sounds like a short somewhere, maybe the cable?