Need help with electronics

cable looks fine no bends

Not sure if itā€™s supposed to be outputting 7v in the first place as it should be 5v. I would try a new cable.

do I get a new cable I gotta desoldered it from the VESC then solder a new one on?

Itā€™s soldered onto the VESC? usually itā€™s a just a male servo cable that plugs into it. I guess if itā€™s soldered, then yea thatā€™s what you would have to do to change it, but iā€™m not sure what the problem might be at this moment.

oh you mean just the end part of the cable? cut that part off? this is my VESC http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/_30845__Hobby_King_80A_ESC_4A_SBEC_US_Warehouse.html?strSearch=80a

OH, I thought you had a VESC this whole time. You have a regular hobby ESC. Though, this doesnā€™t change much. It might be the cable, it might not. I donā€™t want to tell you to rip out the cables if it doesnā€™t turn out to be that. Youā€™ll have to test the connection and various positions to see if you can get a reading.

what is a VESC whatā€™s the difference?

itā€™s a highly customizable ESC which a ton of people on this forum use. I use two of them myself. Itā€™s the only ESC I know with current control instead of duty cycle as well.

what one do you use and where do you buy it from? Iā€™ll get one for my next board

ollinboardcompany.com Best VESCs in the business IMO.

Hi, I have another problem. Testing the motor by BLCD and the motor works fine but when I push the Nano receiver trottle it doesnā€™t work. No signal, Iā€™ve done binding, i have both Red lights but the motor canā€™t move

Did you configure the vesc PPM settings in BLDC tool?

Thanks Iā€™ve already solved it by configuring PPM settings this afternoon and Iā€™ve just done my evening ride and Iā€™m soooo happy now :grinning::ok_hand:

1 Like