My parents won't let me get an eboard

Damn, reading all this, my parents are really cill about it. I was like “hey dad, I’m gonna buy an electric skateboard”, dad: “sure, just make sure you don’t die and tell me what’s on there 'cause I’m interested!” Mom: “ok, I don’t care, go for it!”

“Mom I’m building a death stick.” “Ok son. Dont forget to build some for your friends.”

Would be have been the conversation between us if I was younger. I had girlfriends sleeping over @ 13yrs old. What are these things you call restrictions? I know not of them.

6 Likes

Explains a lot Jack… A lot!

6 Likes

LOL @brenternet comment about Joker! Brilliant

Im 32 And my mom STILL scolds me for riding my board. Apparently Im too old?!?

8 Likes

yea what about being too old?! that makes more sense at least. or maybe im supposed to be wiser now. doubt it.
I say fall on your face and do it at as young an age as possible. learn to not fall on face.

theres people out there who are too old in that they never learned and its as if that window is gone. like learning a language.

You’re a rugged mountain man who randomly grinds electrical objects in your spare time and isn’t afraid of letting me steal your board. Don’t let your mom control you humburger

2 Likes

that esc worked! and then I fucked with it more and had to resolder a little cap and adding my own heatsink and then it doesn’t work. but grinding is good.

1 Like

are they really that bad?

its just a running joke but not that, that bad? takes a few months to get your parts sometimes :rofl:

1 Like

ok bc i was bout to purchase the unity and when i saw that it had me worried :joy:)

i just purchased 2 unitys actually.

I haven’t bought mine yet. just trying to get some more info on the b4 i purchase

Definitely agreed, I’ll try to push that on them

nothing bad😂 I just did extra chores

Lucky you!

Preach 10 char

false, come on. we’re always gonna walk down to the ice cream store and find out how many combinations we could have or figure out the area of curved shapes by integrals.

if i didn’t use the integrals part right, sry i’m learning.

1 Like

Well I guess you are a special case then🤣

1 Like

When I was in your age I was doing much much much much more dangerous stuff that could kill/injure instantly and I’m fine xD

You could make an agreement that you won’t drive on roads, what about that?