130 in a goat, not a skateboard :grinning:

1 Like

I wanna see you hit 130 while riding a physical goat :rofl:

or I wanna see you recreate this

and yes, I do know he’s talking about the car

5 Likes

You come up with a goat that will do 130 and I’ll saddle up :grinning:

1 Like

i can’t picture a goat zooming past me on the highway with you saddled ontop without laughing out loud :rofl:

2 Likes

I’d be laughing the entire time myself…I wonder if you can get a saddle with a cup holder? :grinning:

1 Like

4 Likes

Hell yeah! Where’s my goat @GrecoMan :grinning:

1 Like

That’s a spit cup

1 Like

1 Like

BWAHHAHHAHAHAA, thats awesome :slight_smile:

1 Like

yea apparently goat racing is a real thing :rofl:

That’s funny, I wouldn’t have ever thought of that :slight_smile:

Maybe have something about how to act near police, Only thing I can add is to be polite and if they really suck they can take their police bat and hit you somewhere nobody can see…

@Blitz Thanks! i did add something to that affect. That’s something i think is important. I also laid out in clear terms that acting a fool is going to ruin it for everyone.

So, everyone, I would really like to thank you for this. Most of your ideas were brilliant, some of them i had already included, all of them were very very much appreciated and i just wanted to thank all of you for helping me.

The danger manual is now at the printers!

I have 50 coming in the first batch and I am planning on making it available to everyone. Most of the first batch will be mailed out to my previous custom board customers. I will also be selling it a-la-carte as well as making it part of a sticker and t-shirt bundle, and it will likely end up being a free gift for purchases over a certain amount as well.

It was not expensive to make and i will not charge fortune for it, so don’t worry. You will have one for your coffee table if you want it, i promise. It was, however, a lot of time and effort, all of which was fun!

I was thinking somewhere in the realm of $9 plus shipping, or maybe $10 with free shipping if ordered a la carte.

I am open for an appendix or additional content for it if you guys keep coming up with good ideas.

9 Likes

Surprised Trampa didn’t come on this thread to propose a a page dedicated to that trademark bull.

2 Likes

I’m surprised i didn’t create a full page spread that simply said VESC

1 Like

just saw a quote witch maybe could be inclouded in the Manual:

„Speed does not kill, but a sudden lack of it does“ (Henry Labouchere )

4 Likes

I’ve been thinking about a billboard :slight_smile: