My Danger Manual

Consuming bath salts while riding can result in unforeseen consequences including but not limited to hallucinations, an inability to maintain balance, and cannibalism.

9 Likes

I would also add yelling "F@#K the POLICE when cruising past a cop car, is probably not a great ide…unless you like kick beatings and small cells that is :slight_smile:

8 Likes

…unless you possess both battery level and skills and required to flee :wink:

3 Likes

and you’re not the only person in your metropolitan area that rides an esk8 every day :wink:

4 Likes

I have been laughing the entire time I read this tread! great idea.

I live in the netherlands and it rains like 99,9% of the time, maybe riding in rain is something to add. also not push your board when it is really cold.

keep up the great work!

2 Likes

Now that the canals have frozen over in Amsterdam ao that the public can iceskare, they in fact removed all the barges a few days ago, an esk8ing on frozen canals section is relevant, godamint I want to esk8 in Dutch canals

Oh… oh and how to wire 12v horns onto a buck convertor using the channel 2 of your receiver remote

https://www.superiorhorns.com/media/catalog/product/v/4/v400-ss-5_1.jpg

4 Likes

That’s easy! All you need is this

https://www.amazon.com/Turnigy-Receiver-Controlled-Switch/dp/B012W6RJ5I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1520382266&sr=8-1&keywords=Receiver+Controlled+Switch

4 Likes

Paaaaaaaarp, great thanks

1 Like

cool! I really wanted these horn sounds on my board, an R2D2 esk8 horn I’m sure would make people smile :slight_smile:

4 Likes

you should include this

and

4 Likes

just added a section for minding car doors. Here’s the illustration.

1,000,000 internet points if somebody can tell me what car that is i drew there.

16 Likes

Easy

Javelin

1 Like

Nope @Idle, 1969 Pontiac GTO Judge :slight_smile:

EDIT: added the year and submodel, because…yeah :slight_smile:

1 Like

its a '74 AMC Javelin @Idle gets the extra bonus internet points for the quickness.

@mmaner!! how could you do this to me? a goat?

2 Likes

dude, that has got to be a goat :slight_smile:

the only goat you have right now is mine. lol

1 Like

LOL.

I’m seeing the rear spoiler, the cupped nose, the air ram at the front bumper, the rounded side/rear windows. I swear thats a better 69 GTO Judge than a Javelin any day :slight_smile:

2 Likes

MY FEEEELINGS… SO HUUURTYYYY

This was my reference photo.

3 Likes

6 Likes

This is what I was thinking of, my Dad’s best friend had one when I was a kid. He used to let me drive it when I was 10 or 11 on an abandoned airport runway. I would regularly hit 130 and scare the ever loving shit out of him :). Probably where my love of speed came from.

3 Likes