My Danger Manual

i can’t think of a better investment!

1 Like

They’re here! I have a box of them from the printers!

I’ll post pics as soon as i can. Also, they’ll be for sale on my shop for cheap!

10 Likes

I have them on my shop now! You don’t have to buy a board to get one!

https://longhairedboy.com/products/danger-manual

8 Likes

Just ordered 2, 1 to look cool on the coffee table and another to actually read and cry over :grinning:

3 Likes

In fact, you should autograph both of them. When you finally loose it and start skating around Florida naked yelling obsenities at people and get featured in CNN it’ll be worth more :yum:

6 Likes

Here’s the movie based on the book.

5 Likes

That looks a hell of a lot bigger than what i originally thought it was gonna be! It looks absolutely gorgeous! How much to send such a thing to Canadastan?

I’m mulling it over $32 to Ireland, I do need something new in de jacks

@mmaner i forgot to autograph them. I have failed you, and my race. It would be my honor to fall on a sword of your choosing.

@Lionpuncher yes, i will ship them anywhere. I just sent two to Sweden. The books are 6" x 6" and should arrive in a 7" square CD type envelope, in black of course. Solid matte black with my sticker on the front. Because i want it to arrive the same way fucking expensive ass perfume would because i’m a goddamned diva.

@banjaxxed I’m part irish, so you kind of have to buy it or its treason.

3 Likes

Thank you everyone who has purchased my danger manual. It means a lot to me that people are enjoying it. I’ve been getting a lot of positive feedback and it feels really good. Especially now while i’m dealing with a bunch of fucking card charge backs from FELIPE CABEZAS who is now on my blacklist and should be on everyone’s.

1 Like

It’s all good, it’ll give me an excuse to by another one. Don’t fall in a seord, then I loose all the entertainment, just fall on @GrecoMan cause that would be funny as hell :grinning:.

What a dick. What’s he claiming?

3 Likes

throwin me under the bus eh?

reaaaaal classy :rofl:

1 Like

Did he buy a complete?

fuckin felipe :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Just take only venmo or money order or bitcoin from customers under 25 years old…

2 Likes

I’ve seen that movie. All bullshit aside, it’s very informative, great cinematography, and LHB doesn’t show his dick even once, so that’s a win :grinning:

5 Likes

As long as it’s tasteful, full frontal nudity is always welcome in my book

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow::thinking::astonished:

Is the book PG? I can’t afford to expose my tender eyes to such explicit content.

But for real though, I need to know before I order one for my math teacher who thinks my board is a toy

He did show it, was a slow tracking shot what you didn’t notice?

1 Like