MOV-E Integrated Decks Group Buy

Looking awesome despite the flaws, can’t wait to get mine :smiley:

1 Like

Looks salvageable :slight_smile: I’m sure U’ll give em some love and they look awesome afterwards.

U can wait with mine, if u wanna send both my decks in the same parcel

2 Likes

Just a curiosity how many are there total and how many are with and without kicktail?

That’s a damn shame to put such complacency in such a nicely designed board. Hope it gets worked out because I’ll probably be adding this to the builders resource thread when it starts finding its way to the builders.

1 Like

I caught myself staring at the pictures every ten minutes now :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m already planning second build eyeing these even though I don’t have all the parts for my first one :man_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

Hmm, why did you choose my picture? it was probably the ugliest hummie deck picture out there. :rofl:

1 Like

Very much appreciate the honesty with the problems. Looking forward to this!!! :heart:

2 Likes

Can I ask an honest question?

Was it a machine shop actually didn’t follow the technical drawing provided (or plugged in to CNC model file) or was there a small error within tolerances/otherwise in the file themselves?

Just curious, as I’m currently designing a TON of shit on the fly, half if which I don’t even have the mating parts of… being told that the machine shop knows well enough when we just use a general call-out lmao.

I’ve got a bad feeling some shit is gonna come back out of spec for me, but the people in charge will have to learn that the hard way.

1 Like

That pile though :heart_eyes: This time I am starting to really really really believe next week is next week :smiley: Maybe that is also because I really really really want to build this board! :smiley:

2 Likes

Tbh I wouldn’t be paying the CNC guy the full price as he did a bad job. That is if the faults were at his hands and not yours

2 Likes

I dont want a Board with a falling battery neither.

Why should it fall? Edit: just in case, if anyone is unhappy with how this goes I’m willing to buy your potential MOV-E place in line for 100€ :wink: to cut your losses. But actually you shouldn’t, despite of the current flaw (which I’m sure Luke will fix) it will be awesome.

1 Like

@s5300 To be honest I can’t be sure as I wasn’t there but everything is ok wit h file and design. Most probably it’s a fixture fault and super bad QC. From my side now I would make tolerances much bigger as this is wood material so you can’t transfer a requirements from machining aluminium to wood.

@pat.speed yes I’m holding a final payment to see how he make corrections. He’s a good guy just bite more than he can chew (and because of that I’m kind of in same situation)

@DeathCookies there’s no chance that could happen. This flaw is only visual and mostly from inside. Once I repair it you won’t notice it from outside. Remember there are two veneers that are laminated and adding to strength. It’s a overkill but overkill is good :slight_smile:

@visnu777 thank you! And huge thanks to all of you Guys. You are awesome supporters!

6 Likes

Bump :grinning::grinning: @LukePL

4 Likes

U got any update/pics for us to see?

1 Like

When you can’t wait for your deck to arrive :upside_down_face:

photo_2019-05-30_13-41-53
photo_2019-05-30_13-42-22

2 Likes

Mine was supposed to ship “after the weekend,” since I was the first one who paid, but I haven’t heard anything. You’d think even just ONE board would be done by now :confused:

2 Likes

Patience young padawan. The board, come it will.

2 Likes

I was told two boards would be shipping every day from Monday but I am under the impression that is not happening. Had arranged with a friend to build next Friday but don’t even think that’s going to happen. I really like the design and have all the respect for @LukePL but I would really love to get along with this build. All the other gear has been sitting here for over three months now getting outdated. I payed on February the 6th. That is almost 4 months ago.

Would love to get an update with a real ETA.