MOV-E Integrated Decks Group Buy

Yeah, I don’t mind delays if we get regular updates, like with the Haya boards. But being promised “next week” etc and then being totally ghosted is not cool. Communication makes everyone happy.

3 Likes

@LukePL whats up? This groupbuy is the last thing that keeps me checking .builders :smiley: hope everything is fine :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I waited 3months for a @NAF hyperbeast update. this is nothing. Calm down guys. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

When you don’t live in a city where you can ride all year, every week counts. I have a late May to early October window, and that’s it. Winters are for building, summers are for riding :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Theres no bad weather. Only different type of boards. Sure. powersliding on an icepatch onto your ass thru snow isn’t much fun. But if u need to ride, you need to ride.

1 Like

@LukePL updates please?

2 Likes

Here’s a screenshot from last winter:

Screenshot_20190129-142158~01

I dunno how cold it gets in Sweden, but -32°C (up to -45°C with windchill) is, in my personal opinion, BAD WEATHER :wink:

Cars don’t start… exposed skin gets frostbitten in minutes, possibly seconds. There is no way anyone would be crazy enough to try an electric board (not that one would even work). And it’s extremely flat here, so no snowboarding to be done. Not that you’d want to anyway. Winter = go inside somewhere warm.

Ah, we have the same in northern parts.I Was blessed with only -17C tops last winter

Well hot dang, I just got a tracking number in my email :heart_eyes:

Hopefully it’s not long for everyone else.

4 Likes

U got the KT or No KT?

No kick tail.

1 Like

I was fucking hoping that the reason Luke wasn’t responding was because he wanted to do a sneaky on us and suddenly start emailing tracking numbers :smiley:

but he hasn’t take my money

That’s weird, I paid soon after filling in the form. Maybe you’ve reserved a deck at the end of the list as a spare or something.

I reserved a deck from the beginning. I wanted to see a polished veneered product before paying and he hasn’t quote me since I said I would pay.

Very interesting. Smart move on your behalf I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

hopefully I still get it. I NEEEEEEEEEEED IT.

2 Likes

It seems like it, he emailed me today to ask for my adress for shipping :wink:

1 Like

Well :crossed_fingers: that because I live close to Poland he’s just gonna show up at my door in person with the deck XD

pls help me ask about mine if you see him

1 Like