MOV-E Integrated Decks Group Buy

Who knows I’m getting both.

2 Likes

Eks8 building race! Who got the cleanest or the most pretty one.

:crazy_face: Guys you are crazy. I’m not winning with @bevilacqua for sure as he has quite fast delivery rate. He has ready decks and waiting for lids and my lids are ready and decks are sanded and coated. Next week first will ship and @visnu777 yours I’ll send Monday/Tuesday as you don’t want it to be coated. I’ll also refund you for lack of coating but not sure what amount at the moment.

I was on road last days and just checking forum quickly on phone so sorry for lack of updates.

@LukePL I don’t mind, keep the change :slight_smile: But don’t forget the green fabric :wink: :blush:

Fabric is yours and I know you’ll do something nice with it. :slight_smile: It’s not super green in terms of color but it’s natural flax fiber. Maybe toy can dye resin to have more green color?

I have to see how it turns out :thinking:

So next week guaranteed :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:?

Hehehe I learned the hard way that this word shouldn’t be used in this project :smirk: but really convinced that some first ones are going to be send.

2 Likes

Would just like to know what place im in

Silly goose. “Next week” means at least the week after next :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah it seems that’s always next week… Last next week this time maybe? :relieved:

Haha I’m just teasing. I’m really excited for them. Post more pics whenever you can!

1 Like

What about mine? Can’t wait :blush:

1 Like

How are we doing on that this week thingy? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@visnu777 did yours get sent out already?

What did you put on the borders of the deck?

@landonkun Don’t know :grin: hope so though :smiley: I already removed the hummies so I can put them on the MOV-E asap :sunglasses:

On the what now?

@LukePL this week? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Update. :sweat: CNC guy did a very so so job and two major mistakes. It’s a lot more hand finishing that it was on prototypes.

Problem no 1. is that he did something wrong with heights. Because of that theres a tiny spot on some wheel wells that is veeeery thin and in some cases a little hole. I had to fix that by laminating glass fiber with epoxy resin. Not a huge thing but need a bit of time.

Problem no 2. is With kicktail versions. The depth of chamber is 3 to 4mm to small and same goes wit recessed area for lid. It makes impossible to install lid by itself and not to mention with sealing. So sad info is that kicktails are on the way to cnc guy to correct that.

Looking at how bad he is not noticing that I’m so happy that it’s not other way around because I can still fix that.

So I’ll start sending first no kicktail versions after weekend.

Below some pics with the things I’m talking about and I realize that I never showed any picture of whole bunch of those decks so I understand that some of you might even doubt in their existence.IMG_20190520_170849 IMG_20190520_164729 IMG_20190520_164057 IMG_20190523_114746

11 Likes