MOV-E Integrated Decks Group Buy

Sorry I can’t wait. Just need the deck all other things are ready. The weather is great. And I don’t have any other Boards what so ever.

i would like to get mine asap. have had everything else for a while.

Same asap !!¡

Same here! ASAP :slight_smile:

I remember when the group buy first started, you had mentioned that you waited a bit to start building them because only half the people (or less than half?) had paid at the time. I’d suggest simply sending out the boards in order of people who made payments first. That seems the most fair to me.

customers.filterNot(_.canWait).sortBy(_.payment.date)

3 Likes

Got short info from CNC guy… “this week” :confused:

2 Likes

some people might not be building ASAP and would rather give their deck to someone who needs it asap

sketchy yet promising

I can wait if you need

1 Like

What’s the next step after the CNC guy is finished with his work this week?

1 Like

@LukePL Updates?

2 Likes

I was gonna wait until tomorrow before I poked again. Seems like no news is bad news. Really hoping these boards ship this month :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

Hey. No no no this month??? I want to finish them this week. They are on the way from cnc should have them tomorrow. I’ll have some sanding to do as they look like this.

IMG_20190513_154923

Than varnish and inserts only.

11 Likes

Great news dance :slight_smile:

1 Like

IMG_20190511_195325

Need moar empty decks!

8 Likes

phew, i cant stand my scooter much longer.

also calculated 10s5p with unity and a bestech d124 or d239 is possible

@LukePL You don’t even need to sand mine :grinning: Remember to put some of the green fabric in the box :wink:

2 Likes

Looking forward to a weekend update :grin:

4 Likes

Who will deliver first? The folk over at Haya, or the guy doing the MOV-E deck? Which customer group will have the first finished build log put up? Which group will have the sexiest board? (Ok let’s face it that’ll probably be the silver surfer but still)

Find out next week on esk8-builders!!!

5 Likes