MOV-E Integrated Decks Group Buy

Haha… welp time to wait to see what this beast turns into for you…

1 Like

What did he say? :blush::blush::blush:

Didn’t manage to reach him via phone today. I’ll send an email and he always respond next day.

IMPORTANT QUESTION. Are there some of you that can wait a bit longer. Obvious thing to do is to send decks as I received payments but I’m sure that not everyone will start a build right away. To make things faster I might split this batch a bit (not much a week or so difference). Please let me know. Thanks

Bruh, no rush. Still building the hyperbeast :rofl:

3 Likes

Smart idea to ship out first to those that are waiting on the deck as their last component. I’m definitely one of those people. :slight_smile:

I don’t need any paint job, else I’ll have to sand it first :smirk:

Thank you @linsus When you receive those two you’ll have build material for years to come :smiley:

Yes @rusins that’s the plan.

@visnu777 would you like to have it with varnish on sides and on top. Are you planing to apply carbon on the bottom only?

I need no varnish, will do it after drilling and applying carbon or the green stuff :slightly_smiling_face: I’m not sure what I’ll do exactly yet, have to hold it in my hands first for inspiration

3 Likes

I want mine, I want mine…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Do your best!

3 Likes

I can wait.

3 Likes

I cant wait :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

Scriptcoin->coin exchange->bitcoin->electrical bill->angry parents->esk8 parts

Nice :joy:

My attic 2013 gave off more heat than all the local herb growers combined, good times

4 Likes

Lol no heat seeking ghetto birds in your area ? And visits from the authorities?

agreed but i have around 24 580’s and… and i have free electricity

so it goes

spent a shit load of money > angry parents > make money back > happy parents > unlimited esk8 parts

4 Likes

can’t wait @LukePL I have no boards to ride and everyone in NYC boarding is calling me scooter barbie :sob: cuase i ride a segway es4

yes everyone in nyceboarding is toxic

1 Like

Would love to have mine asap. I have all the parts, just waiting on a deck.

Haha… got to upgrade that…

1 Like

I’ll be the one laughing when I smoke them…,Prolly not cause everyone got a @Kaly:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Just the once, the scarecrow on the roof became a local talking point

Waiting on the deck as my last part as well can’t wait any longer! Sorry😄