MOV-E Integrated Decks Group Buy

@AlanZhou best way is to put them in risers like those. riser2 riser

@visnu777 CNC still in progress. Shitty thing is that we have another holiday in Poland as 1st and 3rd of May are of work so tomorrow is last working day and all starts on monday :frowning: I’m proud that we had first in Europe and second in the world constitution (it was in 1791) but not good regarding our case. I’ll know more on monday.

2 Likes

Take your time, my brother in law is polish, I know a little bit :wink:

1 Like

Is their any way without risers?

You would need risers anyway so why not use them? There are probably other ways but this one seems to be the best. What do you have in mind?

Drill a hole in the top cover?

I’m gonna be using tunnel risers

Sure but than you’ll stem on both of them which is not ideal. Tunnel risers? Like Riptide? What I showed is tunnel riser isn’t it?IMG_20190126_184442

3 Likes

Riptide tunnel risers

What’s the current timeline looking like for this? We’re having crap rainy weather for the next couple weeks, but after that, I wanna riiiiiide :sunglasses:

My brother keeps nagging me because the weather in Latvia has been perfect for weeks now and he wants to ride :smiley: Like others, deck is the only thing missing.

I have everything except for the deck. Too lol

@LukePL just to confirm 10s5p and a unity should be possible right?

With a super small, bestech d124

Um I’m arleady having high 60f weather and I’m sitting home acting like a fat kid cause I don’t have e nothing fast to ride

Wait wait wait… you have another build on top of the 13s10p!!! Where do you get the money…

1 Like

Use the waiting time for some calculations, the dimensions of the thing are there…

Waiting patiently as well.:sweat_smile: Don’t want to rush you @LukePL I know all delays have been out of your control and I’d rather wait longer for the perfect board than have something quick and dirty. IMG_20190412_160819

2 Likes

I feel all your pain Guys but today a big holiday here so everything is closed. Like I wrote before I’ll hit CNC guy on Monday for some info.

@AlanZhou 10s5p is a bit optimistic as you would need 500mm of lenght for cells only and Unity is 64mm. Realistically 10s4p in 30 inch deck is as dense you can do and you’ll have to be very precise in that build.
@CarbonV looks good :slight_smile: What is the width of those cell holders together?

3 Likes

Take your time! Got too much shit on the table as it is :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah lol? Idk I just have money laying around, I mine Bitcoin

2 Likes

Just that tiny bit to wide actually, but I’ll be placing them vertical, it just about should fit perfectly that way. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It fits with flathead screws, at least on paper :slight_smile:

2 Likes