Mountain Board Machined Parts/ Designs

Hi, will this be for sale soon? If so, when is the eta?

the Matrix 1?

1 Like

Ya, I have a Matrix 1 truck I’m trying to electrify. Is it possible to buy a dual motor mount from you?

You said you needed motor mounts for MBS ATS trucks and the Matrix 1 trucks?

1 Like

Correct. …raw aluminum is fine if it saves time.

@Rithblu any update on those ATS truck clamps? I know you’re busy so no rush, just wondering if you have an eta?

Hey! Yeah I was going to get to you today. I wanted to ask is there a resend you put the truck with the screw for the breaks in front? in my research on where, it tends to lose it positions over time and slipping do to it being round.

I have seen where some grind down the raised brake bump to ensure proper fit on the ats trucks

I was trying to get him to put it in the back, I was working on this because it would be better on that truck. almost done just need to put in the tap screw holes. What do to think?

3 Likes

@Rithblu the only reason I switched the trucks around was because it was easier to modify the caliber 2 clamp I already had to fit the trucks. I would prefer the back truck with the screw holes for the brake to be in the back. I see the pics and that looks great!

I don’t understand both of my ats trucks look the same. You could have brakes on either as they are identical. The teardrop clamp looks good and it seems like it could be used for 15mm and 20mm wheel gears. Not sure what width gears I may end up with yet. Still shopping for them on the forum

If both of your trucks have a screw hole like the pic below, then you have 2 rear trucks. It’s not a big deal as both will roll in either direction. Lol. The clamp that @Rithblu is creating is going to work well for the rear ATS trucks. Since you have 2 rears, yours will work on either truck! Also I recommend 20mm pulleys if you’re setting up a Trampa style board, but for an esk8 15mm is plenty and costs less. Just my 2 pennys.

Agreed …20mm wide belts are better for durability and high current draws with massive amounts of torque. Guess I need rods for 20mm gears as that seems to be the industry standard for emtb

I should be done with your’s tomorrow, thanks for waiting.

As I said earlier I don’t need anything but raw aluminium. I will be polishing and color anodizing. Rods for 20mm gears seems in order as well for both mounts.

I understand, but the motor mounts are pre-made so there already anodized the clamps will be raw.

All good. Im still working on the Rockstar gear issue. If you have an stl file I might have a forum member print them…

where they are all done! 1 pair MBS Matrix 1 and 1 pair MBS ATS, let me know if you have any questions.20180615_161659

6 Likes

Should I wait till mounted and then order rods?

Yeah that would be best.