Mountain Board Machined Parts/ Designs

Yeah, Cool.

@Rithblu That little part you circled in red is for a hand held brake mount. Itā€™s only on the rear truck. But I actually switched the trucks around and have the truck with the brake mount in the front. The pics I posted above are normally the front truck, but for me itā€™s the rear.

OH I see, is it round till you get further up the trucks?

Yeah exactly.

The clamps probably wont go up that far up the trucks, So i would get a Peace of cardboard cut a hole go up the trucks to where it start changing an not rubbing on the trucks. Then measure that diameter.

@Rithblu Ok good idea. Iā€™ll do that and take pics when I measure. Thank you for the advice. Iā€™ll get back to you with dimensions tomorrow.

Sounds good.

@Rithblu Sorry itā€™s taken so long to get back to you, I never got around to measuring the ats truck, though even if I did I donā€™t know that I wouldā€™ve measured correctly. I was thinking because I have a couple extra sets of the ats trucks, could I send you a set and have you make the clamp that will fit? Then I would like 2 motor mounts with custom clamps. Let me know if this will work?

I would be interested in a mount for MBS ATS trucks if you ever figure it out. Also a set for matrix 1 trucks ( the ones with nylon baseplate )

Not a problem! I thought I saw a thread that you finished your build thatā€™s why I didnā€™t follow up on it. But anyways I remembered that I have those trucks in the garage. Iā€™ll start on making clamps it.

This one? Matrix 1

@Rithblu Oh yeah I did finish but I used some mounts for caliber 2 trucks. It hasnā€™t really worked very well. Anyway, if you can get those ats clamps made, Iā€™m ready to purchase as soon as you make em. Thank you very much for your help.

Yesh. Thatā€™s the one

Can you also make gears? Didnā€™t see any on your site but saw your build and was wondering if I should keep looking

No gears Sorry.

So where did you buy em.

I machined them out of Delrin.

Yeah OK, Iā€™ll get back to you when Iā€™m done making them.

1 Like

just to busy these day to make them

Understandble. Iā€™ll wait to hear from you