Motormounts kits for Trampa E-MTB

Will you have a crossbar on V7.2 that will fit the Vertigo trucks on a Trampa MTB? Or you intend this model for smaller Trampa boards, like Urban, etc… ?!

Same question again :slight_smile: Can I use the V7.1 with a crossbar that will fit the Vertigo trucks on a Trampa MTB?

It is 66 teeth on the pulley? What about the motor pulley?

@idea I need those v7.2 please send me one with belts asap

I am debating between Treads tyres from Trampa or the Slick Cuts from Innova. Would you recommend the Innova Slick Cut ones if I plan to do mainly road and only some packed dirt path or nice grass riding. I saw you in a video using them before… What do you say?

@Nordle

I do not have an online store yet. Now I make small series of motor mounts and belt drive for individual orders. Gear drive for evolve trucks is still an early proototype. I have not yet added a thread on this topic. I will create a thread when I make my first tests.

@routevoom I make crossbars for the required length, so I can do V7.1 fixing for different trucks (MBS, Trampa, etc) I already have the first orders for version 7.2 for Trampa ATB, so you’ll be able to see photos in mid-April.

It offers 2 sizes of pulleys, 72t and 60t, 60t only for Superstar Hubs. For the motors I have 15t pulleys

I use Polish ZABI tires, they are similar to Innova Slick Cuts, but the rubber mixture may be different. https://www.zabi.pl/en/kolka-oferta/311//

If you drive in the city, the Innova Slick Cuts tire will be OK, but on wet grass it can be too slippery

@Eboosted Version 7.2 is not yet available.

1 Like

Thank you Tom!

@routevoom The V6.2 version with idlers made of 7075 aluminum

The weight of the dual motor mounts included with the bolts is about 800g

4 Likes

For mountain boards can you price me for 4wd mountain board Setup with 4wd 4 motors on 8” wheels

Are talking about the price for the mounts, or the whole build?

@FredrikHems

Price for the mounts, to have a set you have to pay extra 100-130 Euro (the price depends on the size and width of the pulleys)

Damn that v6.2 is awesome. Looking forward to receive mine :heart_eyes:

1 Like

My comment was meant towards @Geoalex , lol :joy: :grin:

1 Like

@Geoalex What motors will you use? What power voltage? What hubs do you have? What trucks do you have?

Where are you from? I ask because I want to calculate shipping costs

Hi can you send me price for the motor mounts can you shipp to israel to: [email protected]

@DimDim

I often send parcels to Israel :slight_smile: I sent a few questions to PM

Can you tel me the price for all Thanks

HI can you shipped to Israel or not ??? haw I can Pay you For mount and shipping thanks

@DimDim Yes he can. I’m guessing you can pay him through PayPal or similar sites. You might want to hold off ordering for a month or so, he’s coming out with a newer, cheaper version then.

Yes I can pay in paypal