Motormounts kits for Trampa E-MTB

@DimDim Sorry for my late reply.

Yes, you can pay by PayPal I will send prices of different variants in private message

Do you have 72t to fit superstar hub

1 Like

@hornet90 Of course

9 Likes

i’m very much interested in this Mount v7.2.

Love your work!

2 Likes

@Idea Those look sweet!
How much for 2 of the 72t pulleys for superstar hubs shipped to California?

@CamBo Sorry for my late reply :confused:

Prices depend on the width of the pulley 72t with a width of 18mm (15mm belt) - 35 Euro 72t with a width of 23mm (20mm belt) - 45 Euro 72t with a width of 28mm (25mm belt) - 43 Euro

Prices for 1 piece

Shipping costs to the USA (shipping by post office, air shipping) - 25 Euro

4 Likes

So what would be the price for a 15mm dual kit complete with a 72 tooth gear?

Hi, I need motor mounts for this mbs matrix trucks. Using two 6364 sk3 motors, how much it will cost for me? img

1 Like

good afternoon. I would like to buy from you a couple of details. please contact me via email [email protected]

1 Like

Idea v7.1 motormount for 63xx mm motors, now with 80mm APS :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Are the V7.2 available yet for MBS Matrix trucks?

On the V7.x mounts, whats the motor center to wheel center distance min and max? I only ask because I’m looking to upgrade my mounts and need to know if I need to budget for new belts as well.

Hey Silverline, I’m new hear and about to start building a board. I am pretty set on using those 80mm APS motors. Did they just bolt up to Idea’s mounts? Also is that the 8072 motor? I’ve done R/C for a very long time but setting up an eMTB is totally new. Any tips you got I’d appreciate.

@Idea would it be simple to extend the mounting tabs on the setup that @Silverline has done with the 80mm motors to allow your crossbars to be installed? I am planning on buying everything I need from you but am trying to get a list of exactly what I know I need before I start buying stuff. Also, can you do a key way slot on the motor pulley to fit on the APS motor? I think it is 3 mm wide.

Hallo @z_dunlap

No it was not plug and play with 80mm motor and v7.1 mount…

I had to make an adaptor before the motors would fit in…

Yep, it is Alien 8072 - 160kv motors :slight_smile: I come from the drone racing world myself, so esk8 was also a new thing for me :slight_smile: Welcome, you are going to love it.

@Idea had some custom length crossbars laying around, i could use ( for regular MTB Trampa trucks)

2 Likes

Ok thanks for the info. Those adapters look nice. I’ll have to see what @Idea has to say. Maybe he could make a mount with the proper holes from the start.

hello @Idea , do you have support for this mountainboard: Trio Action Hi-land? In the description it is marked that they are Matrix trucks but those if are different from those of your photo above. Thank you in advance for your answers😅 .

1 Like

@Sender There is no, but I will make such a version in June

@Colydog 86-92mm

@z_dunlap @Silverline If the crossbars are not a problem for APS motors, I can do the motor mounts version for Alien 8072. Such a version will not have this indentation for the motors.

@Ps6ch0d0gg Trucks look like the intersection of MBS Matrix and Trampa ATB :slight_smile: I can design and make motor mounts for these trucks but in June. I have several other projects in the queue … :confused:

1 Like

Took delivery of 7.2. So far its been excellent Quick review here:

10 Likes

Awesome! I know I want at least 1 set of V7.2 for MBS, maybe two if another plan doesn’t work out!

1 Like