Motormounts kits for Trampa E-MTB

mano,e 1/2 montaGem desse motor sem as Grades?1 peça de cada item sabe?montar motor único truck vertiGo superstar envia para o brasil?

@isqueromeroderviz I am sending to Brazil I do not know if I understood,

You want Motor mounts without crossbars?

You have Vertigo Truck and Superstar?

Do you install only 1 motor?

2 Likes

exato,exato…polias correia para apenas 1 motor custa em $?

is the pulley width 15 or 20 of those prototype mounts?

@telnoi Which prototype mounts do you mean? There are 2 types?

The first one has 20mm wide belts

The second type for Carver and Urban TRUCK has 15mm wide belts, and for the MBS Matrix II and ATB Trampa Truck has 15mm or 20mm belts

8 Likes

Your work is amazing, nicely done!

I am looking for a full set for a Trampa MTB with Vertigo trucks. I like this last prototype you have with the bended crossbars. But I would not mind having less crossbars installed.

Is it possible to install less crossbars? Will be strong enough? Or you recommend to have all four crossbars? Any links where I can see the mount in action? Thanks

@routevoom A crossbar is needed in Street and Urban Carver Trucks. ATB Trampa trucks do not need a crossbar.

If you want to travel in difficult terrain, I recommend versions with 4 crossbars and idlers

9 Likes

Thank you for the photos. Such a nice job!

I see there’s no belt tensioner on the model without crossbars?! Is that model also works with a 20mm belt?

What is your price for each design? The full set. Can you also quote me approx. shipping cost to Toronto, Canada.

Also, do you know what’s the weight of each design? Thank you!

I think in the “2nd” picture of Toms last reply, the Trampa ATB cross-bar-less version maybe using 20mm or 18mm belts, they look wider than 15mm but, i could be wrong…it has been known.

1 Like

@routevoom

In 3-4 weeks there will also be available rollers in the motor mounts without 4 crossbars

Yes, this model can also be with a 20mm belt Prices I will write tomorrow

I will check the weight in three days

The version for ATB Truck without crossbars can be for 15 or 20 mm wide belts. The decision belongs to the client :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Are you going to do a version like that for Matrix II?? That looks soo sexy!

1 Like

@Sender Of course … it’s just a different hole for a hanger and a different length of the crossbar

2 Likes

for sure @Sender, I bet a few guys buying the LaCroix deck/enclosure would jump on a set…

1 Like

Yup, literally why I was asking!! Thanks guys

1 Like

You need to make a direct drive :slight_smile: I like your belt drive kit for my Urban Carver… But i would love a direct drive from you for my Trampa MTB :slight_smile:

1 Like

@routevoom Sorry for my late reply.

Prices: V6.2 - Double Motor mounts - 150 Euro V7.0 - Double Motor mounts, version without crossbar - 100 Euro V7.1 - Double Motor mounts, version with a one crossbar - 130 Euro V7.2 - Double Motor mounts, version with a one crossbar + idlers - 150 Euro

A set of pulleys and belts (20mm wide) is an additional 130 Euro

The cost of shipping to Canada is 35 Euro. Sent by a post office (air shipping)

Pictures of individual versions V6.2 - it is a dual motor mounts with 4 crossbars and idlers. The V6.2 version has idlers made of 7075 aluminum ). Photos of version 6.2 will be available tomorrow. image

V7.0 - Double Motor mounts, version without crossbar image

V7.1 - Double Motor mounts, version with a one crossbar

V7.2 - Double Motor mounts, version with a one crossbar + idlers image

Version V7.2 will be available at the end of April

23 Likes

Nice, cool stuff, this wanna make me upgrade my mounts…

3 Likes

I see a spur gear drive for evolve trucks in the picture thread, is that one in another thread? Or do you own a webshop?

Thank you Tom!