Motor mounts 45.00 free shipping 50xx,Ollin and 50.00 63xx

Update - the mounts are here, I will finish them and pack them up tomorrow to send out on Friday. yea.

@nihliphobe glad you received the mount, let me know if u have any questions or issues.

1 Like

Hi Korey, an you PM me a price for a pair of APS 6374 motor mounts on MBS trucks to Ireland please, tks

@banjaxxed I have the clamp part for the MBS matrix 2 but still experimenting with the longer of the arm. I am using 44/14 pulleys and am at max length for my regular 63xx arm so any larger of a pulley and I need to make the arm longer- just don’t know that distance. Let me know what size pulleys you have and if you have the matrix2 truck and I can work something out.

Hey do you have a mount for a torque board 6374?

Do you know what the motor hole pattern is. I have one more in stock that fits an SK3 63xx and other standard 63xx. If it is different I can have one made in a week and a half.

Hi I have not bought any pulleys yet! I will probably print my wheel pulley and buy a motor pulley which fits the motor.

What I do know is that I will buy MBS truck and 6374 motors.

I will check to see if 44/14 meets the requirements, I plan to use on a spare board dual eATB style, I would probably custom brace with Ti rod

@banjaxxed MBS has the matrix and matrix 2 trucks. The clamp I have is for the matrix2- just confirming the type of truck. Let me know your wheel pulley size and I’ll help work out the length. @Kaly has good motors, I have 2 of his 63 size.

1 Like

Any mounts left for 63xx motor ?

Hey @jaymu86- I have one left. If you need 2 I can put an order in but it will be another week and a half. My PayPal is [email protected] and I can send it out on Monday. Please leave your address in the comments section in PayPal.

1 Like

Hi, I’m interested in two motor mounts plus clamps shipping to the Netherlands. I have a Enertion Dual Raptor so I suppose this should work, can you confirm this? Thanks.

@Kasper I am not sure what trucks are on the raptor or what size motor. If yo could let me know if they are caliber trucks and hole pattern for the motor mounting holes measured in an x pattern.

Are you still working on making clamps for MBS Matrix and Matrix Pro? Sure wanna use what I already have for the build. Been looking into electrifying my mbs for four years, this year I am planning to finally do it. Let me know.

@Redster72. I have the clamp working well just working on the arm length that attaches to the motor. What size wheel pulley do you plan to use. I’ll be putting in an order next week and could make you a couple if you want.

Honestly I don’t know what size pulley yet because I am trying to find out where to source them. Looking for pulleys to fit on MBS aluminum wheels. Do you have any leads? Thank you by the way for making this for the community.

That is a sexy mount. Thanks @korryh

@korryh you’re in Dublin right? Where do you get the parts machined?

Thanks @NAT-Frank, great pic.

@anorak234 I get them cut in Phoenix. I used to live there and used a bunch of fab shops that I am still in contact with and have good relationships. They let me do small quantities when I need them. I dont know anyone in the area that will cut anything for under 50.00 but it is California and everything is expensive.

1 Like

Ah ok makes sense. Thanks!

@Kasper It looks like the trucks have a caliber shape and the motor is a standard 44mm-45mm hole pattern which will fit my mount. I don’t know 100 percent that the trucks will fit the mount, worst case you could file the mount if needed. Shipping would be 22.50 usd so 122.50 for both mounts shipped. I am waiting on Jaymu86 to see if he wants a mount and if he doesnt then I can ship 2 mounts to you on Tuesday. Someone bailed out on their order so I have 2 left, Ill let you know tomorrow. I am making an order end of this week so I could have your mounts in 2 weeks if Jaymu86 buys one.