Motor mounts 45.00 free shipping 50xx,Ollin and 50.00 63xx

@jaysoncena - just saw you are from Singapore - shipping will be 22.50 usd.

My paypal is [email protected].

Payment sent.

This will be my first build so I’m not yet familiar with the common brands. Can you recommend a specific caliber truck for this motor mount? I’m planning to use it on a cruiser board with 8 inches width.

Thanks! I would go with regular Caliber 2 50 10" trucks (50 is the angle) Jet.com has them for 35.00 I got my deck at skateshred.com - they have added quite a few more to choose from since I bought mine - great quality. http://www.skateshred.com/index.php/wholesale-blank-longboard-decks/40-x-10-kicktail-blank-deck-bamboo.html

@Titoxd10001 has some great pulley kits for Abec and clone wheels (found on ebay) at an awesome price. You will need 83mm and above dia wheels. 83mm will work but 90mm and above works better.

@Idea also makes pulleys for any size wheel.

I would use a VESC from @zmoney from axle. I bought mine from diyelectric which seem to be working fine but Axle stands behind their product and seems to be better quality and less expensive.

hope this helps.

1 Like

Need a motor mount for an SK3 6374. I’m in SoCal. Thanks.

Hey @NAT-Frank Yes, I have 1 left and can ship it out tomorrow. My PayPal is [email protected]

Whats the total shipped to SoCal?

@NAT-Frank 50.00 - if interested just leave your address in the comments when purchasing through PayPal

Payment sent. Just to clarify, I have caliber II trucks and SK3 6374 motor. Thanks again!

Hey @NAT-Frank got the payment and yes the mounts were designed for Caliber trucks and will fit your SK3 6374 motor thanks

Update* Motor mounts are cut and will be shipped to me tomorrow - unfortunately/fortunately monday is a Holiday so probably wont get them till Thursday which means I can probably send out on Saturday or Monday(5th) at the latest.

Hey Korryh! I was wondering if you still had one set of mounts left, I would love to get in on the buy for a clamp + olin mount. Thank you so much for providing these for the community, I was going to buy from enertion and saw they pulled their motor mount kit. You rock, I really appreciate it!

Hey @nihliphobe I do have one of the Ollin mounts and can send it out on Tuesday. My paypal is [email protected]. Ya, I havent been keeping up on whats going on with enertion but I went to buy a fast charger from him and saw they dont have many products other than complete boards.

Payment sent, thanks again man :slight_smile:

@nihliphobe- thanks max, do you have the ollin 50xx motor.

1 Like

I do, I’m getting the 5065 200kv. Is that alright with this mount?

Yes, this mount was designed for the 5065. I’ll send it out tomorrow. The cost is 45.00 and u paid 50.00. Let me see if I can refund 5.00 or if I need to do the entire amount and pay again.

Thanks

Korry

Here are the instructions for the mount. I put them in the envelop but sometimes they get thrown away.

2 Likes

Awesome, thank you. If the refund doesn’t work out don’t worry about it, just keep the fiver :slight_smile:

@nihliphobe - Its not letting me refund a portion. Once you finish and ride the board you will want to do a dual motor or make another one so I will make it up to you then. I have a dual with the same motors and it is fast and powerful - more than i will need.

Best motor mount install instructions EVER. :ok_hand: