Motor mounts 45.00 free shipping 50xx,Ollin and 50.00 63xx

@Redster72, I got my ABS pulleys from @idea, it only took a week and a half and they are great. He may already sell a kit but not sure. If you are interested, let me know the pulley sizes you find for your wheels and I will modify the arm to fit.

I’ll get in contact with @Idea and see about the pulleys. You do have clamp clamps available for the MBS Matrix and Matrix Pro right? As soon as I get them pulleys I will contact you again.

@Redster72 I have only tested clamps for the matrix2 not the Matrix with the springs. I dont have them available now but can have them made and in my hands in a week and a half so as soon as you order the pulley let me know and I can make the mount and if all goes well, you will have them both around the same time.

Hey @korryh Still possible to get 2 of 50xx ollin? For dual ollin 5065 setup. Both clamp and mount for caliber trucks. And how much is shipping to UK? Thanks

Hi @hookahguy, I only have 2 left from this order and someone is interested but hasnt purchased yet. I have asked to let me know by tomorrow if they want them and if not I will let you know by tomorrow. the cost would be 22.5 for shipping with no tracking or 34.00 with tracking. Each mount is 45.00 for the ollin 5065 motor mount.

Great thanks

Update - I am out of mounts for this batch but making another order on Thursday. Let me know if you want me to add to the order and what size of motor you have.

@jaymu86, @orsonjiang, @Jammeslu, @ijk let me know if you still need mounts so I can add. Thanks

I would like 2 of your 63xx mounts please for caliber shipped in the US. Please add me to your upcoming order. Cheers!

Will do. Thanks

update - those of you who contacted me confirming their mounts, I just put the order in and should get conformation back from the cuter today.

im interested in a mount for caliber II trucks for a 63XX motor. could you PM me a price shipped to 01201?

Hey Kevin

The cost for the 63xx mount for caliber2 trucks 50.00 with free shipping in the US. The mounts won’t be ready for another week and a half. I just ran out and placed an order to be cut. I’ll keep you updated and let you know when they are ready.

1 Like

that works out perfect let me know

I would like a Clamp for Calliber trucks Is it still $25 free shipping. I am in the 94546 area.

Hi Wilson Yes, 25.00 the new order will be ready in about 9 days. I’ll keep you updated.

Thank you

**update- I emailed the cutters today to see if the mount parts shipped yet and they didn’t get back to me. Hopefully they went out today and they will arrive Wednesday. I’ll try back again on Monday.

lol I also need a mount in 946** area.

Bay area for the future of eboards !

Also there is not such thing as free shipping, you pay for it somehow :slight_smile:

update, the cutters just sent an email saying the mounts will be sent out tomorrow, which means they will get here on Friday and will be sent out on Monday. Sorry, guys they are usually quicker.

Pls let me know when the mounts are ready. I am still interested.

Will these be compatible with an SK3 5055 motor?