Motor mounts 45.00 free shipping 50xx,Ollin and 50.00 63xx

@Tuomalar - I am not sure what you mean when you say 80 to 90mm axle to axle. the clamp part that connects to the truck is .5" thick with outer dia about 2"and the arm that attaches to the motor is .25" thick.

Ill check on pricing

This x=85mm Ā±5mm.

ah, gotcha - 1 mount? if so it will be 13.50USD to ship. Let me know ASAP, I was just finished putting an order together and was about to push the send button.

@hornet90 - shipping from Dublin California to Dublin Ireland will be 13.50 for 1 mount.

And mount itself is 50$ for 63xx?

would you like 63xx or 50xx

63xx since i use r-spec

Ill make one now and add to the order. I will not be able to send it out till the end of the month. Damn work keeps getting in the way.

Thatā€™s okay. Iā€™m not in a rush with this one.

ill go with that

Mounts are ordered

@Tuomalar I made the distance 85mm center to center with Ā±6mm for yours

let me know when you want to be paid if u didnt order let me know thankssssss

Will do, I am still out of town. And they havenā€™t shipped the raw mounts yet but I should have them by Thursday and shipped by Monday.

Update - I have been out of town for the last almost 2 weeks and the raw mount were supposed to be waiting for me when I got home. Unfortunately this didnā€™t happen and the mounts were just cut this morning and will be sent out on Monday which means I will get them on Wednesday and drill, tap and knock the sharp edges off so I can ship out on Thursday. Sorry for the delay. Iā€™ll let everyone know when everything is packed up so you can send addresses and payment.

1 Like

The metal came in this evening and I will have them finished tomorrow to be sent out on Friday.

@Tuomalar Received everything and will ship out your mount with 85mm c to c Ā±6mm tomorrow. - thanks

1 Like

let me know when u can ship and ill pay u send me full amount thanks

@hornet90 - if you can pay today I can ship out tomorrow. Paypal is [email protected] and please leave your address in the comments section

Do you still have 2 sets available for 63xx?

I do have 2 left - are you in the US