Motor mounts 45.00 free shipping 50xx,Ollin and 50.00 63xx

Nice! I’ll email you now.

I don’t think that was so you could email him :joy:

Lol your right, I had a question anyways, don’t need to clog the thread up. He’ll get the money lol

1 Like

Update** the mounts are finished, meant to send an update yesterday- my bad. I’ll send emails with tracking today.

I had someone with a mount fall through so I have one ready to go that fits caliber trucks and most 60xx motors. If you need another mount for a dual I can have another one ready by Saturday.

Hey @korryh, any mounts for 63xx motors left? If yes what’s your cost to ship to Canada? If no, is the plan to continue manufacturing these? Thanks brother. Ideally would be looking to purchase later in the winter. It’s a build for a family member and i want to wait until she puts up some cash haha. Love the mounts, and the instructions, very professional.

Yes I do have some now. If I don’t have any I can have one cut and make you one, it takes about a week and a half.

For one mount to Canada is 14.00.

Thanks man. K ill be in touch.

Update- just got back in town from a trade show-I’ll get the mounts done tomorrow and send out either tomorrow or Tuesday at the latest.

Hi @kuphjr, had a bit more time than I thought so your mounts are ready to ship. My PayPal is [email protected].

All, I had someone back out of a 63xx motor mount for caliber trucks - up for grabs 50.00 shipped Pay pal is [email protected]

Will this one fit sk3 63xx motors

Yes they do fit the SK3 63s

I need motor mounts for Caliber trucks. I’m buying them for my friends. Will need 2 or 4 mounts. Can you ship to Israel?

I thought he only had one left

Yes I can ship to Israel. I have 4 mounts cut but I need to drill and tap some holes so I could get them out on Tuesday. Shipping will be 23.00 (for both 2 or 4 mounts) and mounts are 50.00 each. My PayPal is [email protected] Thanks

Thanks. Will it be cheaper to ship them to London?

Unfortunately it will not be cheaper. I have shipped to London, Israel, Ireland, Canada and a few other places, shipping seems to be the same outside if the US. The mounts are between 7 and 8 oz which is 14.00 to ship outside the US then up to 2 pounds is 24.00 to ship.

Update** I sold the mounts I had on hand. It will take 1.5 to 2 weeks to get more.

If you want one (or more) Let me know, my PayPal is [email protected] and I will get them ordered.