Motor mounts 45.00 free shipping 50xx,Ollin and 50.00 63xx

@adman - here is the stainless mountainboard mount plate compared to an aluminum plate. The aluminum plate is .25” and the stainless is .12”. If you decide on the stainless version and you don’t feel it works for you, I will make you the original aluminum mount and you can send the stainless back.

The thread is getting long so I am adding pics and instructions again.

Price list for motor mounts that fit Caliber trucks: 50xx motor mounts 45.00 (Ollin and Other please specify which motor) 60xx motor mounts 50.00 (regular or mountain board)

I can do a stainless arm but will cost 5.00 more for .2" thick (maybe overkill) and no upcharge for .13" thick.

I can also make MBS Matrix 2 mounts (see below pic) - uses a ring with 2 6mm set screws. I have been using for 3 months and works great.

Free US shipping

::Below:: The top shows the .25 aluminum arm for regular 36ish pulleys and the bottom is Stainless for mountain boards (can also be aluminum) and has a couple holes for tension pulleys if needed. The smaller holes near the motor could be used for a spanner bar or plate if needed as well.

Hi @korryh will they fit race star 5065 motors? Thank you

Hi, yes I have one set eft that will fit the race star 5065. They are 40.00 per mount shipped anywhere I the US and comes with all the hardware.

Thanks

Korry

Do you have any 3d printable pulley covers for the ollin mounts?

I do not have any pulley covers for the Ollin mounts.

Hello! New to the forums but long time reader.

I am going to be upgrading a current build, and would like to purchase two mounts from you for dual 6355 motors (likely from TB) and for caliber II trucks. Do you need any other information or is this sufficient?

I stopped making the mounts - not enough time in the day. let me see what I have left and get back to you.

1 Like

Do you have any mounts left for the OM5065 w/ clamp to fit caliber II trucks?

Thanks

Chris

I haven’t heard back from the cutters- should know today or tomorrow

Any chance you still have some clamp left.

I don’t think so but I’ll check this evening when I get home. It’s for caliber trucks, right. Do you need the entire mount or just the clamp.

Hey, Sorry man i replied to my email instead of this thread. I dont have another clamp. However I can give you the drawing and the water jut company I used, this way you can make as many as you want.

Let me know and I will send them over.

Korry

It’s ok korry. I will just diy a mount. I will copy your design. I have a set. Thank you for getting back to me on this

Wilson.