Motor mounts 45.00 free shipping 50xx,Ollin and 50.00 63xx

got my mount today - super quick shipping, only 6 days to the UK :slight_smile: the mount is awesome.

thanks @korryh

Thanks! Damn, that was pretty quick. Our post service must have had a good week. Glad you like the mount.

Hi,

I have the torqueboards 6355 motor and caliber II 44 degree trucks. In the bay area and I think I want a set.

I put an order in a week ago, called to check on when it will be shipping today and they couldnt find the order. Now I have to wait another week and a half to get the order. So to make a short story long I dont have any right now but will have more in a week and a half. If you want to wait I will have another 63xx added to the order - let me know.

1 Like

I think so. How much?

50.00 per mount.

Update - just heard from the cutters, turns out they are running a few days behind and will cut my order tomorrow and send out. Sorry for the delay, not sure what changed there in the last month but they are really dropping the ball lately.

Do you have anything that will work with this motor?

Tacon Bigfoot 160 5335

I don’t know the hole pattern for the motor but if you could measure the distance in an x pattern I can have one made. It would be 45.00 free shipping. Also, they are designed for caliber2 trucks.

I’m not entirely sure of the dimensions of the bolt pattern either (can’t find a drawing of that motor online anywhere). I can use calipers but I can’t be sure it will be precise - made a post though to see if anyone else might know since I know it’s a fairly common motor on here.

That motor has holes for 50xx and 63xx motors. It will work with almost any mount. @kidcisco @korryh

Thanks @GrecoMan

So do you have any of these available? What do you have available now or when will they be available?

I just got them in yesterday but I am going out of town for a week and a half so I wouldnt be able to ship till the 4th or 5th.

Quick question: What sizes are all the bolts?

They are M4s and M6 for the clamp.

I need one of these, shipped to Washington state. How do I go about ordering?

Hey Nate What motor do you have. Just out of curiosity, what part of Washington.

My motor is the Tacon 160, I believe it has the mounting holes for the 50 and 63 motors (I think).

I’m in Seattle (98125). Are you local?

No, not local anymore. I live in Northern CA but spent 25 years between Spokane and Seattle.

I will have a few mounts done this weekend and can ship out on Monday. It will be 50.00 and I will email you on Saturday or Sunday when it is done, you can send payment then. My PayPal is [email protected].