Motor mounts 45.00 free shipping 50xx,Ollin and 50.00 63xx

@Wilsonliang777 I have you down for a Clamp - they should be in on Friday so I can send them out on Monday. I will let you know when they arrive and get payment on Saturday or sunday.

@gottagoslow - I dont make many of the mounts for the SK3 50xx. They have a 25mm X hole pattern and not much demand. There were 2 out of the 30 I ordered for friday but all of the mounts are spoken for. Depending on your time frame I can make another order but it will probably be another 2 weeks. Let me know how many you need and what you want to do.

Update** The cutters didnt make the delivery date so I didnt receive them on Friday. The delivery is scheduled for Monday but I wont be there because of the Holiday. I will get them Wednesday process them Thursday and if all goes well, have them out on Friday. Sorry for the delay.

Hi mate, I would love to purchase a mount for SK3 6374 and sent to Melbourne Australia. Could you please pm me. Thanks

Hi, did you ever get the right template for the ATS trucks by MBS?

No, I didnt. I just have the matrix ll. From reading other posts it looks to be a pain in the ass to get everything to line up without cross supports. Since I have the mounts cut by waterjet and do all the drilling and taping in my garage I have to keep the process simple. I dont make much money on the mounts, mainly do it to help others and for therapeutic reasons - I wouldnt be able to be competitive with others making the mounts. I did the matrix ll because I am making a cruiser with trampa deck, MBS trucks and razor go kart wheels - almost done.

2 Likes

another update - got all the holes drilled and just need to tap them and put together. Had to stop for the evening after our neighbor politely said shut the fuck up. Ill send out emails tomorrow to those of you who names are on the current batch of mounts for payment.

2 Likes

@Wilsonliang777, @K120189, @jdyer8989, @sukurity, @orsonjiang, @Sk8ern8er, @Zmlott, @DavidBanner, @catfrog

All you mounts are ready to go, My paypal is [email protected]. - if I receive payment before 1 I can ship out tomorrow. Please leave your address in the paypal notes when you check out

Thanks all.

Payment sent :slight_smile:

Payment sent, Thank you!

Payment sent, can’t wait!

Sent it in!

Money sent.

Thanks guys - I PMed with tracking to those in the US. Canada and UK mounts will be sent out today as well.

Payment sent

Thank you for the clamp and arm. I was able To install the new setup this evening and it all fit together perfectly.

Hey Wilson- no problem.

How much for one clamp for caliber II including shipping I live in Denmark?

Are you looking for just the clamp or the entire mount and hardware. Just the clamp is 25.00 + 13.50 shipping with no tracking or +34.00 with tracking. The entire mount for a 63xx motor is 50.00 + same shipping as above.

Thanks for the quick response! I completely understand. I’ve made a couple prototype mounts out of wood and boy are they a pain in the ass to get fitted right due to the shape of the truck. If I can’t get it right I might just have to replace my trucks.

I know it has only been a few days since I posted that the mounts were done but I need to get them sent out so I can start on the new batch. @K120189, @sukurity, @orsonjiang let me know if you still want these mounts so I can send them or sell them.

Thanks