Motor mount with dual idlers

Speed washers? Where would they go, regularly between the bearings in the wheels?

1 Like

In this case, generally they go on the wheel’s inside where the axle joins the hanger, putting extra speed washers there forces the wheel to move to the outside (taking the wheel pulley with It) thus making more room to position the mount further out (along the hanger) and consecuently achieving more space between mounts to properly fit those 6355 motors on your truck mounts.

3 Likes

Well damn. That’s where. Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks! But then it is not worth to to buy 3 sets and reship it in germany again. @Linux0701: Just set our order independently.

I thought the same.

Marc, can you quote a price for one full set to shipped to Germany?

Shipping cost to Germany is $14 and $23 for 1 and 2 sets, respectively.

Shipping cost to Germany is $14 and $23 for 1 and 2 sets, respectively. Total cost would be $64 or $123. Marc

Those 5045 motors fits on regular calibers with 15mm or 12mm pulleys?

your choice I think…

1 Like

There are enough clearance to fit 15mm belts.

are you still selling your awesome mounts ?

if so is there anyway to run a duel setup of 6374 motors on a caliber II Truck.

Running dual 6374 on caliber can only be achieved if the motors are mounted across from one another, one facing the front and the other facing the back on the same truck. The maximum motor size for a side by side is 6355.

1 Like

Do you know of any truck that can accommodate two 6374 motors side by side ? Anyhow I would like to buy a motor mount for caliber II. What information do you need ? And what would it cost to get it shipped to Denmark ?

collections/featured-items/products/torqueboards-218mm-trucks

3 Likes

:point_up: …that’ll do the trick

New adapter to fit MBS ATS trucks :point_down:

IMG_2402

IMG_2403

IMG_2406

IMG_2405

5 Likes

The Supercarve truck by Evole will if it’s a true 6374 and not a Turnigy sk3 “6374”

3 Likes

I believe @marcmt88 have a mount for the 218 TB truck that is capable to carry both SK3 6374 motors side by side. So far I think is the only mount of the Universe that does this… :point_down:

2 Likes

how much is a set off these?

Hey @marcmt88!

I read you might be working on a version for Avenue trucks. How’s that going?

Ever thought of anodizing these?

1 Like