Motor mount with dual idlers

I need two full sets! Is it possible to get an extra “adapter” for a Ronin truck?

By “adapter” do you mean the clamp? Yes, you could get the extra clamp. Extra clamp is $35 a piece. Please note: Ronin motor mount is $60 per set due to long machine time and extra fixtures require for machining. Let me know if you are still interested. Marc

Thanks Mike, I’ll update you with a tracking # tomorrow. Marc

1 Like

I would take one set!

Caliber II Style clamp. Kodiaks maybe somewhen later :wink: The mount should fit 50mm & 63mm Motors - so the “X” design. Mount can be short, since 90mm wheels max! I hope to fit my 285mm belt…

you might wanna leave your address off that

285mm belt is too short for 90mm wheel. You would need at least 330mm belt. Do you want to wait to see if Linux0701 wants to get in with you for combined shipping?

Yeah, I just deleted it. I honestly thought I was sending a PM :slight_smile:

1 Like

330mm, really? All right then!

I am not in a hurry, so I can wait for Linux0701 to combine the order!

1 Like

I need 2 full sets for Caliber II trucks, SK3-6374-192 motor and 80mm Orangatang kegels! For now no Ronin clamp!

One last question… :innocent: would the following setup fit? dual 6355 like this one: https://street-wing.com/product/6355-190-motor/ 15mm belts 90mm flywheels

@marcmt88 money and shipping info sent with paypal, please check :slight_smile:

Hi Tin, Payment received, thank you. Can you please tell me which truck you have?
Marc

Yep, sorry, forgot that. Caliber II

1 Like

Dual 6355s side-by-side would required some creativities and modification. With my current setup you have about 105mm between the 2 mounts, a minimum of 112mm (110mm for 2 motors and 2mm clearance between them) is required to run dual 6355s. You could extend the wheels out for the difference by using additional speed washer between the hangar and the axle. Another option is mounting the two diagonally on the same truck or 1 on front and 1 on back truck. Marc

1 Like

I’ll update you with a custom # on Monday. Marc

1 Like

Ok, so I will just need 1 Set for now!

So how much is shipping for 3 sets?

Shipping for 3 or 4 sets is $33, approximately 6-10 days transit time. Total for 3 sets including shipping is $183. My paypal account is [email protected]. To avoid additional $6 transaction fee please use “friends and family” and include a shipping address. Thanks, Marc

Thanks, didn’t know that! I will go with washers, I have some extra. Or I will 3D print them exactly as needed

1 Like

So 2 6355 motors won’t work?

You will need to put additional speed washers to obtain more clearance for dual 6355s for my mount.

1 Like