Motor mount with dual idlers

Evole Supercarve trucks, meet the dual idler 50mm or 63mm motor, 107mm wheel compatible, under-or-behind deck mounts, design MMSC-63-50-A-R and MMSC-63-50-A-L for right and left chirality

edit: from @marcmt88 not myself

3 Likes

Why does no body make mounts for indys? Ace also would be a good one, indys 215 and Ace 55/66’s…Bolzen and Arsenal trucks are rad too

2 Likes

Ask @marcmt88, he will make the mounts for those Indy 215. He already transformed his mount to fit at least half a dozen brands: Ronin, Caliber, Paris, SurfRodz, etc… soon he will have at least 7 different variations for the Evolve truck alone. There is no other mount so universally fitting as his.

1 Like

I actually have the Avenue precision that I have adapted the HK mount too…soon I might have some new hanger measurements, cough cough, if you know what I mean…cough, 19.05mm square hanger, cough cough…too easy…

I am thinking of painting it black. Would black automotive paint work or will the mount get too hot? Would I need some special high temp paint?

Automotive paint works fine. You need to clean the mounts really well before painting them though.

I would have used some primer made for aluminium before applying paint

2 Likes

good idea. will give it a try.

Anymore mounts left for the Torqueboard trucks that will fit 107s?

Yes, I do. How many sets do you want? The motor mount is $50 per set including US shipping. Set includes 1 clamp, 1 universal motor arm, dual idlers (4 bearings) and all stainless hardware.

I can’t wait for payday because I reaally want these motor mounts!

Is it possible to ship 2 sets to Germany?

@Linux0701: I need some shipped to germany as well. May we can order together?!

Sure thing!

1 Like

Really nice mount dude I like it!!

3 Likes

Hi guys, Let me know the total number of set between you and luuke so I can quote you the total including shipping to Germany. Thanks, Marc

Are there any plans to create clamps for surf rodz rkp trucks? Also love the idea of having clamps for the indy 215’s. That would be swick.

I’ve already engineered a clamp for surfrodz rkp truck but not indy 215’s.

Surfrodz Indeez hex :point_down:

https://esk8content.nyc3.digitaloceanspaces.com/uploads/db2454/original/3X/4/0/40b4020ca364a2744ab20e1dd373f60ac141eda2.jpg

1 Like

now i could be confused, but i believe the hole pattern for the rkp’s are different that the tkp’s and the indeez.

The clamp is engineered to fit surfrodz indeez hex.

1 Like