Motor mount with dual idlers

Hey do you have any pulley/belt cover designs to match?

Currently no, I don’t have pulley or belt cover for my motor mount.

but i assume you are plannint to get yourself some anytime soon? i would like to get myself but because of the fact that i need some drugs online because of my health issues i doubt i would afford it anytime soon mysef.

working on it… prototypes here and there but nothing stands out yet.

Your truck, your way…customize your motor mount the way you want it.

• Fit wheel size from 80 to 107mm
  • Universal motor arm (50xx or 63xx)
  • Dual idlers for belt tensioning and preventing tooth skipping
  • Reversible (inside under deck or on the side of kingpin)
  • Fits the following trucks: Caliber II, TB 218mm, Paris, Bennett Vector, Surfrodz Indeesz Hex, and soon Ronin and Evolve.
  • I can engineer a mount to fit your truck.

11 Likes

What else does everybody needs? This is the swiss knife of motor mounts.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Evolve? That would be great for my build.

Soon my friend, soon…

1 Like

Dual 5045s on Caliber II :point_down:

4 Likes

can I order some for a calibre II build?

How much shipped to the UK?

Hi, Shipping to UK is $64 per set or $122 for 2 sets. Transit time typically takes 5-7 days. Set includes 1 clamp, 1 universal motor arm, dual idlers (4 bearings) and all stainless hardware. My paypal account is [email protected]. To avoid additional $4 transaction fee, please use “friends and family”. Once payment is confirmed item is shipped within 3-4 days. Thank you. Marc

Sorry just to confirm, when you say shipping to UK is $64 per set you mean thats the cost for the Item + shipping?

Sorry, yes motor mount is $50 and shipping is $14.

Best mounts I’ve seen so far. Nice job! How much is shipping to EU (Germany)? But I can not mount them to Bear Kodiaks, right?

HI, I have mount specifically design to fit Caliber, TB 218mm, Paris, Vector Bennett, surfrodz indeesz hex and soon Ronin and Evolve GT but not Bear Kodiaks. Price is $65 for 1 or $122 for 2 sets including shipping to any EU country. Thanks, Marc

1 Like

Is it necessary to mill the Cronins to fit your mount?

Yes, because each manufacturer truck has its own hangar profile. I just don’t have a clamp that is specifically design to fit Cronins.

I’m mounting the ones I bought off @WARMAN, have to design a shim for the idlers

These are beautiful man, I love the design…