Metr Pro - Next Gen Bluetooth Module

Now if I can get it working on my Apple Watch I’ll be a happy man. Pretty sure I just need to update the watch app. It was working before with my focboxes.

2 Likes

Support for 4WD VESC (as well as 4WD dual UNITY) has arrived. Get the latest Metr app and update Metr Pro firmware to v3.66 @mackann @Arzamenable @evoheyax

IMG_3218

Thanks to Bioboards for providing a test rig!

14 Likes

Has anyone trouble turning off the dev mode? I tried it and can’t turn it off now. No matter what I do.Screenshot_20190209-144320

Yeah same problem, I ended up closing the app and then I was able to get out of the mode

I tried that. Right now it’s stuck.

btw, seems motor detection is now available for the unity, seems like my sensors are dead somehow lucky me

@pookybear Thank you for reporting this, I found a bug and update is on the way :+1: @Jc06505n it is available, but I didn’t have time to test it, please report how it went (also send logs if something isn’t working)

1 Like

When using a unity , what should be enabled to get data from both motors ? Right now it shows both motors but only reporting data from one

@rpasichnyk

Thanks!

Seems to have gone well, your app let me know for sure that both my sensors were dead, have to find out why, is there any setting that allows me to change motor direction like in the FOCBOX UI tool ?

Yes, open Expert, click Read, input “Invert Motor Direction” in the omnibox, change, click Write :+1:

3 Likes

I have this issue with the app that it sometimes zooms in like crazy, i need to restart the app to get it normal looking again. Bug or wrong setting? Screenshot_20190211-203420_metr Screenshot_20190211-203441_metr Screenshot_20190211-203457_metr

2 Likes

Maybe it happens when you rotate the phone? Please send logs to [email protected]

1 Like

:ok_hand: file sent Can confirm that it happens when i tilt/rotate the phone.

1 Like

I tried to fix it in v3.5.6 (up any second now), but if it still annoys you, you can disable UI scaling completely in Settings -> Miscellaneous

1 Like

Works great now, thanks :+1:

@rpasichnyk is there a specific option I need to select when using a unity to get data for both motors. I’ve got both motors showing but only one displays data.

Please screenshots, logs to :arrow_right: [email protected]

1 Like

Hi, I have the bluetooth module and all aps work except for the ackmaniac… Not sure what to do anymore. It shows the connection, it gets connected but no data is displayed and when I click on add modes it says “esc not connected” but If I click on connect it will change the icon to connected. Any help please much appreciated

I believe it was mentioned here before that metr pro does NOT work w ackmaniac app.

I could be wrong.

2 Likes