Metasurf Direct Drive ?!

Thats probably from Wix template location, as many links are default ones :wink:

We should entertain the idea that they accidentally put the site live and they were still working on it and just haven’t noticed yet.

I mean, it is possible…

3 Likes

This is not the first company from taiwan offering seemingly good products at a reasonable price. I was recently in contact with a company called haggy and the guy said his stuff was manufactured locally. Maybe we are just witnessing the exploration of a new market by another manufacturing hub. He did hint at a direct drive too.

1 Like

I live in the Bay Area - what’s the shop address in SF? Might just stop by and check it out…

2 Likes

Nah, pretty sure they dont have a shop in SF. Its just a default on the website I guess

it looks like center of sf

From taiwan… Reading right now… i’ll get more info

3 Likes

Pinging the folks on Taiwan’s ESK8 group… I am surprise this never showed up… Their charger is 54.6V… 13s??? Now I really want to know more… they closed now or I’ll call them… Store front in taipei… Probably Legit image

21 Likes

only $230 for the small board, that’s not bad for just taking the wheels and motors for science?

when you hit order it has a drop down for how many you want like they do huge mass quantity orders… just a observation…

1 Like

That deck… image

1 Like

You mean the deck that’s backwards? The wide part has to be in the front to steer properly…unless they just printed the arrow on the wrong end

1 Like

What’s the Taiwan address? My daughter lives there, maybe get her to go by and get pics and info.

7 Likes

Assuming she’s in taipei. Taipei Store: 台北市信義區基隆路一段172巷3號

Google will figure it out :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Cool, thanks.

2 Likes

I’ll call them tomorrow morning. Probably easier to just talk to a person. Parts will be great. Modular batteries and DD motors and those trucks… Members of Esk8 Taiwan had been to the shop so its legit. Its a relatively new brand.

1 Like

I live close by :wink:

1 Like

I’ll try to stop by tomorrow and see what’s look like

1 Like

They’ve to put on the website the spare parts like the trucks lol

Its still really new… Trying to see if someone in my network actually know the owner. Also pretty sure that its not going to come with focboxes… probably chinese ESC, but that enclosure for battery and esc and how it has potential for fast swap really excites me.

1 Like

Ahm. You’re welcome XD

1 Like