Metasurf Direct Drive ?!

Woops i meant narrower side of the deck lol. Though i havent checked if the trucks are narrower on one side as well

f94496_4ddc487f905e452ea5c66cb8a2ef2c94_mv2 Boosted Mini slayer $999 45-50km/hr 25km with max battery upgrade 15-18km standard

1 Like

If only they were selling these with tuck axles as well. Maybe we should invite them here ? Somehow these motors look a bit tiny even in comparison with my old Carvon v.2.5.

Lasts a whole 100km before it breaks!!!1

3 Likes

i dont know, if they rly have a shop in SF California they just might be serious about grapping that mid/upper marketshare.

They should send me one to try to break LoL

7 Likes

I mean unless the focboxes are fake, and it doesn’t use genuine cells, only the physical parts can fail. They pitch commuting more than anything so if they’ve current limited the motors appropriately I reckon it would last a tad longer. But not a thousand dollars worth

This is getting interesting

Image may contain: text

1 Like

that location is in the middle of a crossroad. they either havnt put it at the right location or its just bull…

1 Like

No automatic alt text available.

2 Likes

You know they have a real store in Taiwan? So I’d guess they arent a scam

Two of them

Well that depends on if you’re supposed to turn on it or not. It’s a drag racer maybe.

This looks really interesting:

Swappable Wheels

Direct Drive

Can Use: Metasurf Cruise Wheel 97mm 78a ABEC11 Flywheel 97mm 78a/75a BLACK EVOLVE GT 97MM 76A EVOLVE GT STREET WHEELS EVOLVE/ABEC 11 F1 107MM

1 Like

They social presence is minimal… This new motors and stuff is just fresh released like few days ago…

1 Like

Please. SOMEONE TRY ONE FOR SCIENCE

1 Like

Please. Someone in a location that gets frequent rain and snow try one for science

3 Likes

Im going to try and talk to them :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I have just sent them an email and kindly invited them to come here.

12 Likes

I live in sf. Unfortunately, the location pinned is a Honda car sales building. It might be pointing underground to the muni subway stations, they sometimes have shops down there, I’ll check it out 2m but i wouldn’t hold out hope.

3 Likes