MBS MATRIX II truck failure

Good to hear you ok! It broke while hitting a hole or something or just while riding in the fields?

March 6th is the official launch date for the new ā€œMetal Matrix IIā€ trucks.

9 Likes

Will we have discount?

1 Like

No luck I recently buy the mbs matrix pro 2 trucks

You can buy the top trucks separately

Yeah, you guys have your standard ongoing 15% forum discount - ESK8BUILD15

6 Likes

Can you share the price per plate yet?

Price will be confirmed when released but they should be around US$40 per metal top truck. Around US$100 for a complete truck.

9 Likes

The E-toxx ones are BAD-ASS - CNCā€™d out of billet. In a battle to the death theyā€™d win.

16 Likes

Sweet! Thats great news for chonky peeps like me!

1 Like

@MBS good news! But for the moment i need a top trucks asap but itā€™s out of stock everywhere, what can i/you do?

1 Like

Are these going to be available from MBSeurope on or around the same date?

1 Like

Maybe contact our distributor - MBS Europe - https://mbseurope.com/contact-2/ to file a warranty claim for your broken truck. Alternatively, if they get their shipment a little early, they can pre-release one of the new metals for you.

3 Likes

Yes, but possibly only complete trucks there int he beginning. I need to check with them on that.

2 Likes

Another reason why I love you guys. You listen to the community feedback, provide us with a sweet ass discount. And you arenā€™t afraid to say hey, the option from our competitors might be stronger then ours! Fair transparent and a good sport!

15 Likes

@MBS dropped them an email via the contact page of MBS Europe 48h ago but still havenā€™t any answere^^

1 Like

Donā€™t worry you not the only one :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Not everybody is working as fast as Joel and mbs US support. Give them a bit more time. Iā€˜m sure they will come back to our questions :relieved:

1 Like

MBS eu are IMO terrible i rang them once to find out something about a product i purchased from them and, basically got a shoulder shrug and the phone put down on me because they was to busy talking about a work/trip holiday they were all going onā€¦ i spent 10mins hearing about that in the background and 30 seconds of Hello then sorry cant help youā€¦click. youre better off talking to Powerkiteshop or atbshop they have great staff.

3 Likes

Sad to hear. I bought my trucks at Powerkiter, iā€™m talking with them, they said me they are going to contact mbs to see.

2 Likes

In the automotive world we have tow trucks, in esk8 world weā€™ve got @okp! He just gave me this fu***** top truck mount to make me ride again really quick!!! Iā€™m having good neighbor havenā€™t mešŸ˜ Huge shout out to him!!!IMG_20190223_010444

17 Likes