MBS MATRIX II truck failure

I am so jealous! Thank you for the feedback

1 Like

Still nothing to put our mouth water?

Edit : at @MBS :blush:

2 Likes

Hey man !! Sorry to see that :confused: where did you get your motor mount and chain pulley ?? Thanks !

hey, got some rock solid mounts for MBS Matrix 2 Pro trucks and also belts/chains for MBS Rockstar.

1 Like

Ohhh you sell them ?? How much$?

https://www.unikboards.com/en/boutique/mountainboard-serie-support-moteur-truck-mbs-matrix-pro-ii-2/

Just ordered a set of them the last days. Canā€™t wait to get them :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Iā€™m sure youā€™re going to be surprised :slight_smile: I got inspired while packing your stuff and watching one good old 007 movie.

1 Like

:sweat_smile:ā€¦hope no guns :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

1 Like

I got mine from OVERION : https://www.overion.fr/produit/kits-de-transmission-pour-motorisation-electrique/

ISO-06B chain drive also available at UNIKBOARDS and E-TOXX.

2 Likes

:+1: Same here, the best motor mount for a chain setup (not at all badly wrinkled with butā€¦) !! This motor mount canā€™t get loose, I mean it canā€™t by conception ! Super smart & solide system made !! Big Up @Yann
And he didnā€™t need to change the design since 2016, as it doesnā€™t move at all ā€¦ AWESOME !

Donā€™t think Iā€™m not dying to show you guysā€¦ Weā€™re so close to launch time. Weeks, not months. The good news is that the trucks will actually be in stock when we launch - ready to buy. Thatā€™s just how we do it. Hope itā€™s not too painful in the meantimeā€¦

10 Likes

Canā€™t wait :see_no_evil::joy:

1 Like

Yessss. Been waiting for this for too long. Got gear drive ready to go on lol.

1 Like

Thank you for doing the proper business model and having the stock for immediate shipping when the release happens.

1 Like

I have to give props to @mbs for awesome customer service. Thanks a ton Joel, you guys are awesome!

I had an issue with a set of Matrix 2ā€™s where my axle threads were deformed (probably from some very rough handling during shipment) and MBS handled the problem professionally and quickly.

Thanks for the good work and excellent service.

I really appreciate a company that actually stands behind their products.

6 Likes

Holy crapā€¦itā€™s my turn right nowā€¦ IMG_20190219_141424|374x499 IMG_20190219_141438

8 Likes

No wayyyyy :grimacing: Are you ok !?? how/when it happened ?!

Edit : Front or rear truck ?

3 Likes

@MBS

:grimacing: ruh roh

1 Like

yep iā€™m ok, it snap so fast because of plastic that i just ear something weird happened but donā€™ fall, i was riding with Alexis in a f***** good ride in Boulogne!!! i was rinding at someting like 15kmh fortunately. so happened just a few hours ago! There was a root on the way, as often in all terrain, but this one got my almost brand new trucks:sob: itā€™s the rear truck I just tried to epoxy this thing but not much hopeā€¦ the worst is that the parts is out of stock everywhere

3 Likes

Itā€™s mid February :thinking: @MBS we neeed the alu base plates :pray: Any updates? They should be for sale in the next week, no?

1 Like