Master Evo | Landyachtz | ABEC 107| 13S5P | FocBox | 6374 190kV | metr

Happy new year :wave: bye.

I was never and never claimed to be.

I was never a Mod or leader or heart and soul blah blah. I just answered questions. and called people pussys. What put that idea in your head?

1 Like

This continuing display of Achilles heel will stop you from being all that you can be in life it’s hard to let go of anger.

That is all, be well.

5 Likes

As in if you were so angry at the whole community then why are you here’s now

You answered your question saying why you left so no where you can go and no-one has asked you to Be here right now

Also @Deckoz nice build thread solid build

How is 13s holding up on the focboxes

2 Likes

Got you brah.

2 Likes

Can’t wait to get drunk and remember this thread.

I want this post back. Bye pussies…

4 Likes

Spot on simile my dude.

Seems more like a Sad New Years tide is turning :face_with_monocle:

5 Likes

Sure you have

Just because you don’t post doesn’t mean you don’t creep

Everyone needs a laugh now and again :wink:

6 Likes

8 Likes

Boo fucking hoo. Ofcourse you’re still checking esk8news forum. Why not just fade into obscurity? The forum continued without a hiccup with your departure.

2 Likes

@deckoz what is your current status with eboarding though do you still ride and build or you don’t do that either?

Also didn’t this whole thing begin with a fight with @s5300 I find so where Is he now?

1 Like

Woah! This bro got roasted.
I think it’s best if he stop replying and part ways like he’s been promising to do

I don’t know him but calling someone a “broke ass bitch” is such a bitch ass move imo. Equivalent to a kick in the nuts I’d say “low blow” Something someone does when they’re desperate!!
Happy to see his economic situation is good but Bare in mind. Life is a roller coaster with lotta ups n downs. Today might be skunk having financial struggles but tomorrow might be him

Speed away in your 13s brother. Well miss ya! OR NOT :man_shrugging:t2:

Ps. There is no need to tag him in this comment as I know he’ll be reading it :wink:

6 Likes

@Tamatoa made a good point on the other forum

He can only read the posts with his name in on the other forum if they are in normal categories if they are in the lounge or green room we can bully him all we like without him ever finding out

Or until we show them to him cause we want a laugh :laughing:

@Halbj613 Dude I never said to bully anyone, bullying isn’t cool. Jokes are fine.

4 Likes

No that’s exactly what you said @Tamatoa.

You’ve become what you despise.

3 Likes

Dammit now I am doubting what I actually meant while I meant it to mean something different actually meant what it meant to mean.

5 Likes

You really should take into account my penchant for sarcasm too.

4 Likes

6 Likes

@BillGordon how is your Exway holding up?

3 Likes