Master Evo | Landyachtz | ABEC 107| 13S5P | FocBox | 6374 190kV | metr

Hi Dickoz <

5 Likes

I broke a belt yesterday and had to get home on one 11mm belt and a single 5255. It was pretty hilarious.

5 Likes

@DerelictRobot has been there.

5 Likes

In case you are interested in getting one.

3 Likes

Was very public. Never behind your back. Giving someone free shit it’s a get out of jail free card for being called out on acting like an asshole.

2 Likes

:man_facepalming: Not what I meant fucking @Halbj613 and @DerelictRobot

Anyways i think your are a badass builder and the potato would have been beaten the blue one as short build of the year. That being said… fuck it.

8 Likes

Trophies 10dicks

1 Like

What supports 300lbs? The exway? No fucking way !!! the robotic Sasquatch will bend that thing.

2 Likes

8 Likes

With a running start, a stiff wind at his back, and a large downhill course, it could move him at least 12 feet.

4 Likes

Really interesting might want to suggest it to @BluPenguin he seems to like to improve POS prebuilts

2 Likes

Everyone just jealous of how I’m rolling. Exway gangsta 4 lyfe.

4 Likes

One of my first builds started with a broken Haloboard. No shame in getting creative with what you’ve got on hand lil guy.

Those hubs were better then R-SPECs.

6 Likes

Respect for those little chinese boards so they really are made to support 300lbs.

I have a meepo fetish.

Love those little guys

3 Likes

They’re like those reliable and eager 5/10 and 6/10 girls who will eventually be replaced by a moody and unpredictable 8 or 9.

3 Likes

They are the ones whos daddys missed all those dance recitals.

2 Likes

There’s gotta be a bit of potential to work with first :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

:+1::+1::+1::+1::fu::fu::fu::fu::metal::metal::metal::metal::facepunch::facepunch::facepunch::facepunch::unicorn:

4 Likes

Would you look at that, another year as passed.

I’m betting some of you didn’t make it through 2020.

Happy holidays fuckers. :fu::fu::fu::fu:.

3 Likes