Master Evo | Landyachtz | ABEC 107| 13S5P | FocBox | 6374 190kV | metr

Given his typing speed, clearly some Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing was in order.

Hold onto your dicks boys, he’s gonna drop another wall of text about how hopeless we all are without him.

6 Likes

Lol

Furthest thing from who I am. Me self importance? Haha not at all. You really don’t know me.

Oh you mad because I left the internet, your precious website? lol Sure, And I’m a bitch because I didn’t want to listen to the nonsense anymore? mmk.

Nah but you do a nice thing for someone and then they talk shit behind your back is also cool ya know.

Damn all I wanted to do was leave, but ya’ll wouldn’t let me delete my shit.
The fuck is wrong with leaving? Nothing. I’m gone, I’m happy, you’re happy. It was for the better. Obviously. Should have just let me go, but you wanted to stop me from deleting my shit so it turned into a big thing.

As I originally came here,

1 Like

No, I did it very publicly after you started acting better than the whole community. It’s one thing to want to leave. It’s another to leave after saying you never needed anyone and good luck without me. It was a Dickoz move dude.

4 Likes

Just gleam over the calling me a bitch part. Lol Cool story bro

Yep, Just gleaned over it, like you gleaned over your several comments over the last few months on the other forum.

It happened. Would you look at that, we’re at the next post

I didn’t gleam over shit. lol. Yeah. I’ve made fun of your childish exit. Deal with it

3 Likes

Oh yea, Mavis for the win.

Totally

L O N G W A L L

I imagine you telling to your real life friends “He left our internet forum and deleted all his stuff”

hahah sounds fucking pitiful. I mean seriously, you make fun of me because your perturbed I left the internet… hahahahaha holy fuck and ya’ll think I should be in the coocoo bin?

9c9

It’s not that you left…

It’s how you left.

How do you not get that???

4 Likes

Brad I hate to break it to you but people do not think of you this much. You are not as big of a deal to others as you are in your own mind. This is the narcissism we speak of.

I think people asked, in general, once, where you went. The general response consensus was: “He acted like a little child and threw a tantrum”.

So that’s the impression you left. Weakoz Anklez Deckoz.

You got all the attention you came here for? Getting late booboo.

8 Likes

You’re just a meme now. One that’s barely every funny or worth bringing up very often if at all.

3 Likes

Going to bed dude. It’s late. You Should do the same. You’re like 3 hours ahead of me. Happy new year

4 Likes

I have a preteen daughter; I can do this all night.

I feel like someone should stay up with him, he’s clearly lonely and having some emotions.

Hi Brad. Safe space.

Edit: Nevermind I’m more bored than I care. Goodnight topknot.

6 Likes

It was said as a joke, Because if you really tried to explain what happened it would sound dumb.

And yet the people on the internet on the forum were upset, whether it be by my decision, my actions or what have you.

Its funny to me, because somehow it mattered to ya’ll on the internet that I don’t take my stuff and go. lol. Yet in real life if this was a in person forum for discussion, You wouldn’t be getting all butthurt when a guy doesn’t want to be a part of your forum any longer. Some might be upset but you aren’t going to stop them from leaving… unless your a cult. Right?

So again, comparing this to a real life circumstance. Lol, I find it humorous. Because, in real life, you take your stuff and leave, and its that simple. I tried to take my stuff and leave the forum and you tell me no cant delete stuff and were banning you.

There is no narcissism here, You just have to understand the context, which was Internet vs real world.

Unfortunately the internet exists in the real world, and people react when its no longer words behind a keyboard.

Lol keep tooting narcissist, it really doesn’t fit the bill. You, really don’t know me, but your all going to put whatever label on me you feel like I’m sure to make yourselves feel better.

Totally Bobby… you fuckin sheep. Post an opinion of your own for once, or did you puff all your opinions away and rely on others so you can bandwagon all the time.

1 Like

Just woke up and @Deckoz is back, I knew you would be back buddy.

Much less to no drama, since you’ve been gone. 90% of these lyrics fit but I won’t be writing a song about it so:

going back to bed now, goodnight.

5 Likes

Pictures and writing you post in public space don’t always being to you any more. There kind of like graffiti. What you did was demand your paint back, then when told it’s not going to happen you just started hand drawing cocks all over your own art to prove a point.

Can you blame the community for trying to stop this? No one wants your badly drawn cocks messing up the place. It’s just a shame you ruined some of your previous work in the process.

Your not tho are you? It’s simple, if you don’t like it here then just don’t come here.

These are just empty threats about leaving when everyone know you don’t have the balls for that.

9 Likes

Hey man… All I got to say is that I have been putting quite a few hours into the forums since joining in Oct and I didn’t even notice you left until like three days ago. Do yourself a favor, sit down and shut up…

7 Likes

Honestly agree with @ducktaperules so much

He’s here cause he wants his big apology from the whole forum and for all of us to beg him to forgive us And then he will go ok if you insist I will come back and be the heart and soul of your community.

Eh no

Every one of us except @brenternet ( top of the food chain ) has been given a rough time by the rest of the community either get over it and stop acting like a 5 year old or just go leave

We only tried to stop you taking your posts cause they weren’t yours anymore. When you posted them they were part of a community which you had given them to.

Be your grumpy little self and leave hope your mummy isn’t here to make you feel better

4 Likes

Your post is invalidated by the fact there is a trash can, to delete posts. So image

Nope. I literally came to respond as a whole. and say happy new year. explain why I’m gone. and continue to be gone.

You’re lost

Hardly.

I want nothing. to do here. Plain and simple. I explained my absence and said happy new year.

Happy new year